🌺Izuku Midoriya🌺

Yeah boiii. Lets get right into this thing. Whoop whoop first chapter

Izuku Midoriya x Female! Reader:
What are friends for?

Y/n sighed as she sat at her desk in the back of her class, head down and her (hair colored) hair slightly covered her face. As you were about to fall asleep, someone poked her. Annoyed, she looked at who poked her and calmed down and smiled softly.

"What now, Tokoyami?" "You can't fall asleep if I'm still awake, thats not fair." Y/n chuckled a bit and stretched. Y/n and Tokoyami had been friends since forever. They both had bird like fearures; Him having a birds head, and her with wings. She didn't have a dark shadow like him, but they both would tell others that they're cousins or something(Even though you weren't).

She then rested her chin in the palm of her hand, scanning the classroom, when you stopped at a certain person. His green curly hair and broad shoulders just stood out to her. Y/n smiled meekly at him and stared at him dreamily. Tokoyami sighed and threw an eraser at her face. "Eh?! What was that for?!"

Kirishima and Sero laughed, for they were the one's sitting in front of the 2 friends.(If you actually remember the seating arrangement, just imagine Kouda isn't there and your there) "L/n! I would highly respect it if you were to remain quiet during my lesson. So quiet down!" Aizawa boomed, making the young girl chuckle nervously and drawing everyone's attention to her. "S-Sorry Sensei.." Y/n sat down and met eyes with Midoriya. They both blushed and stared, until Kirishima rudely waved his hand in front of her face.

"Hellooo~ Earth to L/n. You there?" Y/n smacked his hand away and clicked her tongue. "Shut up, Red Head.." She mumbled, placing her head on the table sadly. The 3 boys; Tokoyami, Sero, and Kirishima; all sighed. Y/n's liked Midoriya since middle school. Her and Midoriya didn't go to the same school, but lived in the same neighborhood. The boys, especially Tokoyami, were determined to set them up.

After class, Tokoyami asked if they could meet at the front of the school. Of course Y/n agreed, thats her best friend. They both separated their own ways to their classes, and Y/n pondered what Tokoyami wanted. For the whole day, Y/n stared at the clock, dreading the whole time at school.

'5, 4, 3..' Y/n counted down in her hand, as the second hand moved inch by inch. '2, 1, RING!' As if on cue, the bell rang, and Y/n flew out the class. Literally flew, like with her quirk. She reached outside and saw not only Tokoyami, but Midoriya, Sero, and Kirishima. She slowly walked over there, getting noticed by Sero first. He smiled and waved. "Yo! L/n!" She smiled shyly as the other 3 boys turned and looked as she walked to them.

"H-Hey L/n." Midoriya stammered, blushing and avoiding eye contact. Y/n sighed and raised a hand slightly, looking at the ground. "Hey Midoriya.." "Well, we'll leave you two be." Tokoyami said, starting to walk away from Midoriya and Y/n with Kirishima and Sero behind him. "I thought you wanted to tell me something?!" Y/n screamed, blushing madly. "You're right, I did." He turned around and smirked slightly.

"Good luck on your date, guys."

You groaned and covered your face. "Stupid birdbrain.." Midoriya chuckled and Y/n looked up. "So what now..?" The girl asked. "Might as well go on that date.. I mean we're already here, right?" He responds, shyly smiling. Y/n smiled back and grbbed his hand. "Yeah, lets go.." He laughed and said "I owe Tokoyami big time. He's the one that told me to come here." Y/n sighed and smiled. "Well what are friends for?"

Yeet

Next: ☁Bakugou Katsuki☁