13 Years Ago

13 years ago

It's my first day of school ever as I only just turned 5 and I'm so excited to make new friends and learn! Mummy and daddy had gotten me a new backpack and shoes for school and they have Dora on them, they are so cool! Dora The Explorer is my favourite tv show ever I love it so much.

I've just gone into school and I'm going to meet the nice teacher who is going to teach me so many new things, i can't wait! In this big classroom was lots of other kids, toys and some teachers. We are all lined up at the back of the classroom so the teacher can tell us where we are all sitting, one by one she calls out names and it's finally my turn "Mackenzie Cooper" the older woman calls, I walk forward with a huge smile on my face "can you sit here please" as I was walking over to my seat I hear whispering behind me, "what is she wearing?" "Dora is so stupid and for babies" there were two girls standing there judging me.

I chose to ignore their comments but people just kept joining in saying "she must be a baby if she still likes Dora" and stuff like that. After everyone was sat down in their seats, some of the kids were still talking about me and I was starting to get really upset, I didn't realise some tears had started to fall but I just sat there quietly crying to myself until a cute,little,brown curly-haired boy (who was sat next to me) told everyone who was being mean to me to stop it, and that made me so happy that I just looked up at his brown chocolate-like eyes and whispered "thank you, I'm Mackenzie." And he replied with "I'm Bradley but you can call me Brad."

We have been best friends ever since.

So here's my new story, I am very new to this but I hope you enjoy it! If there is anything you think I can improve on (a lot) then just comment it and I will try and improve :)
maddie xx