new raptors?

Apparently there is new raptors and for some reason i want to meet them

(Every one reading)

       I KNOW!!
IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR ME TO THINK THAT!!!!!
but either way i want to know.
I look over at the padlock and see the newbies and owen tells us who they are " every one listen up and listen good because you guys are going to be staying with these guys for a life time " the ass hole said " this is Morrow or chris for short, this is luminous, and this shmwooper " chris came up to me and looks at me for a while till i said " so chris what do you want to learn " startling them from thier trance " O-Oh i-im n-not s-sure? " they shuddered out like they saw a ghost i chuckled making them confused " tell me went you figure out ok? " i say walking way. I see luminous come to me and they sniffed me to make sure there was no harm ( ok i dont know if they do that so dont juge me ok! -wolfstu ) i tilt my head to the side in confusion if what they are doing " are you the zeta? " they say like its nothing " yeah why " i say kinda getting suspicious about this conversation " oh no reason just wondering " they say " oh ok " i say before leaving i walk up to shmwooper and say " are you the alpha of your pack? " i say as they look at me like i just asked them i have a serious problem " why? " they say " oh just wondering " i say trying not to sound suspicious about it " well yes i am y/n " they say " ok see ya later "

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN!!!!!!!
NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I WILL SEE YOU WOLFS IN THE NEXT ONE!!!PEACE!!!!!