RK900(Coltin) X female reader lemon

You sat on your sofa next to your boyfriend, RK900. You were curled up against him with your head resting on his chest, one of his arms was wrapped lightly around your waist. Since he'd come home from work early, you two had spent the evening watching your favourite tv series, reruns and all. You had just finished the second to last season and were about to command the tv to start the next season but Coltin had other ideas. "TV off." At the sound of his order the screen instantly blacked out. You looked at as though he'd just grown another head. "Why did you do that for?" The Android gave you an amused smile as he read your expression. "Because it is late and Humans such as yourself require at least eight hours of sleep." "What!? It's only eleven twenty Coltin and I'm a grown woman, I think I can decide for myself how much sleep I need. Now turn the TV back on, I want to watch the last season before I go to bed." Coltin sat up and shifted his body to face you. "No (Y/N), if you watch the entire season tonight than you will be up until three o'clock in the morning." You scoffed at him and crossed your arms. "Who are you, my dad? Look, I'm not tired right now so I'll watch a few more episodes and once I get tired I'll go to bed OK?" Coltin smirked and grabbed your wrist, forcing you to stop crossing them. He leaned in to whisper in your ear. "I've got a better idea, why don't I make you tired."

Before you could react to what he said, Coltin forced you backwards on the sofa and pulled your arms up above your head as he straddled you. A blush immediately spread across face at his actions. You and Coltin had never been intimate before so his sudden advances came as a surprise. Not that you minded, you and Coltin had been together a while and if you felt uncomfortable you always knew that you could just ask him to stop. Coltin pulled you into an intense make session and held your wrist with on hand as he slipped the other under your top to run it up and down your side. As he broke the kiss to allow you some much needed air, he slipped his hand behind your back and pulled you up slightly, releasing your wrist to remove your top. He lowered you back down to the sofa as he uncliped your bra, gently pulling it from your form and chucking it to the floor. Feeling exposed, you instantly covered yourself from his view. Coltin's eyes softened as he saw your self-consciousness and he leaned down to nuzzle your neck. "Please don't hide yourself from me (Y/N).... you are so perfect..." He gently pulled your hands away from your chest and started to massage your breast.  He lowered his head and placed his mouth over one of your nipples, swirling his tongue around the sensitive nub and making you moan lightly. His hand continued to massage your other breast and the stimulation was causing desire to grow within you. You wriggled your hips slightly in an attempt to ease the arousul acheing in your neither regions. You found yourself yearning for him to take you and satisfy the fire that he had lit within.

Colton released your wrist as he moved away from your breast and began trailing kisses down your stomach. Once he reached the band of your pants he looked up at you for permission to continue. Blushing like crazy, you gave him a small nod to keep going. He began to remove your pants making sure he hooked his fingers through your panties to remove them at the same time. Coltin cast both items to the floor before returning his attention to your, now naked form. He maintained eye contact with you as he lightly ran one hand up the inside of your thigh leaving a tingling sensation in its wake. The touch being so close to your intimate area that it turned the aching need into a burning desire. Still keeping eye contact, Coltin slowly parted your legs to give him access. His eyes flickered down for a second before returning to yours. "May I?" You weren't sure what he was asking permission to do but you nodded anyway, curious to see what he had planned. The moment you nodded, Coltin lowered his head between your legs and you let out a surprised cry as you felt his tongue run across your sensitive area. The feeling was like a jolt of electricity running through you and you moaned as he licked you repeatedly,  dipping his tongue inside of you every so often. By the time he stopped you were panting from the pleasure and Coltin's eyes were burning with lust. He stood from the sofa and started to remove his clothes, all the time keeping his eyes locked with yours. He shrugged off his white jacket and let it fall to the floor next to your own discarded clothes. Than he removed his black shirt and you watched as he undid each button before pulling it off and slinging it over the sofa. He had a body that looked completely flawless just like all Androids. RK900 was built to be stronger than the RK800 and looking at his bear upper body you could tell that it was no lie, he wasn't rippling with muscles or anything but he was well built and you found yourself biteing your lip at the sight.

Coltin removed his pants and stood proudly in front of you and your eyes were immediately drawn to his huge errection. Cyber Life employees must have been a horny bunch to equipment him with such an impressive member. You Had always found porn sickening so had never looked into it but you imagined that this is what a perfect porn star probably looked like. You felt  both nervous and excited at the thought of having him inside of you. Coltin climbed back onto the safa and positioned himself between your legs before meeting your gaze. "Are you ready?" You continued to blush as you nodded a yes at him and closed your eyes as you felt him start to push into you. His shear size stretched your walls in a mixture of pleasure and pain but Coltin moved very slowly so that the discomfort didn't become overwhelming. Once he was inside you completely, he stayed very still to allow you to adjust to him. After about a minute he pulled back slowly and thrusts back into you. You moaned softly at the small wave of pleasure that it sent through you but little did you know that Coltin was only getting started. The second time he pulled back he paused for a second before bucking his hips forward and slamming into you. You let out a scream of pleasure and surprise as a shock wave of intense pleasure washed over you. A feeling of bliss consumed you as Coltin started pounding into you relentlessly fast pace. Your moans quickly filled the air as each firm thrust sent a wave of  pleasure through your body that made it impossible to stay quiet. This continued for a while until you started to feel a tightness in you abdomen. You absentmindedly dragged your nails down his back as you felt your peak building. "Coltin..ah, I'm gonna!" Before you could finish the sentence you were interrupted by your own voice crying out as you came. Coltin moaned your name as the sudden tightness of your contracting walls caused him to come as well and he realised his synthetic seed deep inside of you.

Coltin slowed the pace of his thrusts but didn't stop completely. As the two of you rode out your climax, he began picking up his pace again and repeated the process again. It wasn't long before you were coming again but it wasn't until your third climax that Coltin slowed his pace to a complete stop. You were panting breathlessly and your body ached with exhaustion. Above you Coltin was tingling from the aftermath of his latest peak although he didn't share your exhausted condition. Sitting himself up he gave you a mischievous look. "I told you I'd make you tired (Y/N)." You were too breathless to offer him a response so you just watched as Coltin stood up and got dressed. Once he was completely dressed he picked up his jacket and turned to you. He draped the jacket over your naked body before leaning down and scooping you up in his arms. Carrying you bridal style, he made his way down the hallway to your bedroom. By the time he made it to your bed you had already fallen asleep in his arms which caused him to chuckle. He retrieved his jacket and covered you with the blankets, making sure to tuck you in. Coltin leaned over and plced a kiss on your forehead before forcing himself to pull away. It had only been a minute since he had you and already he wanted you again but he knew that you really needed some sleep so he restrained himself. A small smile crept onto his lips as he gazed down at you peaceful sleeping. "Good night my fragile little Human." Coltin turned and left the room, he turned off the light but left the door open. That way he would be able to see you from his computer desk across the room as he worked. As he sat down at the desk, Coltin couldn't help but smirk to himself, normally you gave him so much trouble when he tried to make sure that you got enough sleep. He would have to remember this trick for the future, it was certainly his favourite way to tier you out.