Chapter 1

*buzz buzz buzz* I rolled over to face the bedside table, still in the tight grasp of Maz, and reached over to grab my phone. I turned the alarm off and rolled back so I was facing Maz, who was somehow still fast asleep. I placed a gentle peck on his lips in an attempt to lure him from his sleep. It didn't work, so I start to leave wet kisses down from his jaw to his neck. Maz let out a little groan and rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I let out a little giggle, and carried on kissing him down to his bare chest. I straddled his hips and put pressure on his groin with mine. He let out another moan and his eyes slowly fluttered open. Once his eyes had adjusted he let out a little grin, expecting something more from me this morning. I slowly lent down so my head was next to his, and whispered in his ear seductively "breakfast?"

------------------------------------

I made a bacon sandwich for Maz and I to eat. We had a big day ahead of us. Today we were flying out to LA...for two months. I was so excited. The main reason we're going out there is because Maz has Vidcon next week. After breakfast me and Maz got ready and did the last of the packing. We jumped in a taxi and made our way to the airport.

-------------------------------------

We sat down in our seats and the nerves began to rise. I was a nervous flyer and Maz knew this, so he grabbed my hand and started drawing circles on the back of it with his thumb. I calmed down instantly but was still very nervous. I buried my head in the crook of his neck in hope of falling asleep before the flight took off. I woke up and we were already in the air. Maz had his headphones in and was doing something on his iPad. I slowly lifted my head up from his shoulder and Maz realised I had awoken. He shot me a quick smile before pecking my lips, and then passing me one of his headphones for me to use. I sat there with my head leant on his shoulder for a little while just listening to the music Maz was playing.

-------------------------------------

A little while later Maz turned the music off and looked at me "are you okay now baby?" I smiled and nodded at my beautiful boyfriend. "How long have we been flying?" Maz looked at his watch and replied "about 7 hours" I smiled back at Maz relieved that I had slept through the majority of the flight. Maz then lifted up the arm that separated the two chairs and pushed it back out of the way. Maz wrapped his arm around me and pulled me towards him. I placed my legs over his and cuddled into his chest. I was so relaxed I almost fell back asleep. Maz traced patterns onto my back and kissed the top of my head every now and then. Me and Maz just chatted for the remainder of the flight.