Girls, Girls, Girls

Start from the beginning

"I love you and no one will come between you and me. Okay"

I nod wiping my tears away.

"Use your words baby"

"Okay"

He kissed me then gave me a hug. It didn't reassure my doubts but it made me feel a little better.

"Did you turn in your essay,"I ask looking at him.

"Yeah so I can spend more time with you"

"And-"

He kissed me again.

"Chad wait"

"I cant baby I need you now"

He lifted me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. He held on to my ass while we kissed and he walked down the hallway. Knocking down pictures as we kissed sloppily.

"You got a condom,"I ask against his lips.

"Yeah"

He pulled it out his pocket and put it  on the nightstand. He pulled his shirt over his head and kissed me. I left my leg so it was rubbing against his side.

"What is your taste for today Ms. Hill"

"Tell me please,"I say moaning.

"I love how eager you are baby"

He pulled my shirt over my head and pecks both my nipples. He looked down and seen I didn't have panties on.

"Good less work for me,"he said biting his lip.

He just laid there looking at it. But is breath was blowing on it. It made me so frustrated.

"Chad"

"Sssshhh. Let me look real quick"

He kissed my clit then he licked me.

"Mmmm,"he said with his eyes closed.

"Pineapples"

He started sucking hard on my pussy making sounds with his mouth. I pull his hair making him go deeper he stuck his tongue inside of me.

"I can lick this all day"

He was slurping like it was a drink. Over and over I wasn't complaining because I couldn't stop moaning. Then I came all over his face.

"Even better,"he said sucking me more.

After he licked me clean he came up to my face.

"Why do you taste so good,"he said kissing my neck.

He kicks his shoes off the pulled his shorts down. Throwing them across the room. I seen his bulge sticking through his briefs. Like always.

"See that baby,"he said kissing my lip.

"That's what happens everytime I see you"

He grabs the condom off the nightstand and pulled his briefs down. They got lost under the covers. He flipped us around so that I was on top. I got confused.

He ripped open the pack and pulled the condom out. I watched as he slid it on and for some reason I was so turned on. He lifted up and kissed me.

"You wanna ride me danny,"he said biting my lip.

"What's that,"I say confused.

He chuckle and kissed me again. He grabbed his dick lining it with my entrance.

"Now sit down on it"

I slowly lower myself on him and he groaned throwing his head back. It felt amazing. I moaned as I lowered myself down more.