Sensei: Hm. It says here there's going to be a ceremony. 

Cole: I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake.

Sensei: Lloyd's change inspired them.Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence.

I looked over at Lloyd proud then I saw him break the broom. I sighed but giggled. They walked up next to me, looking at Lloyd puzzled.

Kai: Are we sure we're talking about the same Lloyd?

'I believe in Lloyd. He will be he greatest ninja ever! I know it!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the middle of the ocean, the Bounty was sailing. Lord Garmadon gathered the Serpentine around for a meeting stander where the canon was.

Lord Garmadon: Squeeze in tight. Can everyone hear me? Okay, so let's brainstorm on how to use my Mega-Weapon to destroy the Ninja. Remember, the weapon can only create, never destroy, and I can only use it once a day, as it drains all my strength. So, no such thing as a bad idea.  Anyone?

A serpentine soldier raised his hands and everyone around him back away.

Serpentine Soldier: What if you made more pirates? 

Lord Garmadon glared at the soldier.

Lord Garmadon: Over the side!

Serpentine Soldier: No, no, I was kidding.

The Fangpyre general grabbed the soldier and throw him overboard.

Lord Garmadon: Anyone else? Don't be shy. No bad ideas.

Another one raised his hand.

Serpentine soldier #2: What if you recreated the Devourer?

Lord Garmadon: Over the side!

Serpentine Soldier #2: Aah!

Lord Garmadon: Instead of things that have already failed to destroy the Ninja, how about something new?

Serpentine Soldier #3: Can you create a giant ham sandwich? 

Lord Garmadon: A poisoned giant ham sandwich?

Serpentine Soldier #3: I hope not. I'm hungry! Aah!

Lord Garmadon: Argh! This is impossible! Those pesky Ninja always come out on top. How can I defeat Ninja who rudely refuse to be defeated? Weapon, answer me! 

He stared at his reflection.

Lord Garmadon: Wait! That's it! 

A serpentine soldier popped up behind him.

Serpentine Soldier # 4: Hm? The giant ham sandwich?

Some of the other serpentine soldier grabbed out dinning utensils and licked their lips eagerly. Lord Garmadon kicks the screaming soldier overboard. He laughs. 

Lord Garmadon: Better. No more brainstorming! Gather me any Ninja belongings left on their ship! 

Serpentine went down stairs into their room, taking clothes, and ran back. They threw the clothes on the ground and stepped away. Lord Garmadon walked closer to the clothes.

Lord Garmadon: Ninja, today I wish for you to finally meet your match.

Lord Garmadon held the Mega Weapon close and concentrated on it's power. Yellow and purple radiated off of the weapon as Lord Garmadon pointed the weapon at the pile of clothes. The suits were lifted of the ground as a blue orb surrounded it. Lord Garmadon shot at it and there was a blinding light.