Desire and Consummation

Start from the beginning

She said nodding into his neck shyly ...He brought her out of the hug and kissed her forehead lingering his lips on there for a while ... slowly coming down he looked at her face ... her eyes closed ... her lips shining from the moon hitting her face ... her facial expression ... her nervousness was clearly visible and showing how much she is affected by his closeness ...

Khushi opened her eyes and became shy instantly seeing his desire filled dark eyes ... he smiled at her innocence ... she asked him trying to avoid his gaze .

Khushi: aapko decoration kaisa laga ( did you like the decoration)

Arnav: very beautiful... but what makes it stand out more made me more happy....

Khushi: woh kya( whats that)

Arnav: tum( you)

Khushi: sach mein ....ki aap sirf humara dil rakhne ke liye bol rahe hai ( really or are you just saying it to make me feel better )

(in Hindi its a different meaning basically saying just to keep my heart you are saying this )

Arnav: woh toh meine bhahot pahele aapne paas rakh liya tha ( that i kept with me long time ago) but yes Khushi you are looking so beautiful ... i promise ill make this wonderful for us...

Khushi blushed at his husky voice and tried to look away .. but he caught her chin and brought her back facing him ... he leaned in and captured her lips this time making her hold his shoulder quickly and she tightened her hold on him...he broke the kiss...

Arnav: i want you to be ready not to do this just because you feel that i got hurt by your words in the morning ..

Khushi: its notthing like you are thinking .. no matter how many times you ask me my answer will be the same...

Arnav: may i....

Mature content ( 😉not too much )

He touched her feet ... she quickly brought her feet back but his hand did not move ...

Khushi: arnav ji yeh aap kya ??( arnav what are you)

Arnav: shhhhhh....

She got cut off when his hand slide up to her ankle ...she kept looking at him confused when he smiled and took off her anklet one after another... carefully placing it on the bed side table...Then he kissed her hands and took off her bangles and  bracelets .....going up he kissed her nose and took her nose ring off.... he kissed her ears as he took the earring off... moving up he took off her veil dropping it on the side... he leaned in and kissed her neck making her close her eyes... he tooked her chowka off but left the mangulsutra adoring her neck.....he kissed her forehead and took her hair pins out... She dint have any jewelry on her except her wedding symbol ....

He pecked her lips slowly and she opened her eyes...he took his coat off and dropped it where her veil was ... making her ly down he came on top of her hovering over her like a blanket ... she had one hand on her stomach covering her and the other on her chest ... he looked at her smiling and took her hand off ... he entwined his hand in hers bringing it to the side of her face.

 he entwined his hand in hers bringing it to the side of her face