First part

Hi guys
Here is the first part hope you all will like it. Let's start.

"Scene starts from bridge where ragini and parinita was arguing"

"Ragini: bhabhi plz give me phone. She said while trying to take mobile from parinita's hands"

"Parinita:no way ragini never. Leave the phone. She said while trying to stop ragini"

"Like this they were arguing and was trying to snach mobile from each other when suddenly ragini's leg slipped and she falls down in river"

"Ragini:ahaa..... she shouts while parinita looks on shocked. She tried to hold ragini's hand but was not able"

"Parinita:ragini.... she shouts her name and placed her hand on her mouth getting shocked. She started sweating. Her hands trembled. She becomes afraid now"

"Parinita:oh god. Ragini.... ragini.... what will I do now? I just wanted to scare her. And make my reentry in mm house but now what will I do. Oh God. She said getting tensed and fear was visible on her face"

"Suddenly she noticed some people's coming towards that side she got afraid. And started running from there. She came at road and was searching for taxi. Finally she got a taxi and left from there"

"Parinita came at her mom house. Her mom was sitting in hall when she found parinita coming inside. She gets shocked and tensed seeing her like that"

"Pari mom: pari what happend beta? She asked coming towards her"

"Pari: mom..... mom..... mom ragini......ragini She was trying to say but was still in shock. While her mom gets more tensed"

"Pari mom:what happend? pari tell me clearly what happend? What about ragini? Tell me? She was asking her tensedly"

"Pari: mom ragini..... ragini falls in river. She said in one go and her mom becomes shocked"

"Pari mom:what... what..... how? What happend? Tell me clearly pari? She again asked getting tensed"

"Pari: actually mom I have asked ragini to meet me at the bridge but then..... And she said everything to her mom and also how she was blackmailing ragini. (Here her mom is not with her guys) her mom was really shocked that her daughter was doing all this she gets really angry on her"

"Pari mom: what.. how can you pari? How can you do this? Already all are angry on you and now you did another mistake. What will you do now? What about ragini? What will happen now? She shouts at her while parinita was standing there tensed"

"Scene shifts to maheshwari mansion all were sitting in hall. When laksh came down from stairs"

"Laksh:ragini.... ragini.....ragini... he was calling her but didn't get any reply while all looks at him"

"Ap:what happend laksh? She asked him confusedly"

"Laksh:maa where is ragini? I'm searching her from so long she is no where. He asked"

"Ap:laksh she is not here I thought she will be in your room. She said"

"Laksh: no maa she is not in our room. He said getting tensed now as he didnt saw her from a long time"