Harry: inheritance

I woke up groaning in pain. No. Howling was more like it. That's when uncle Vernon came pounding on my door. "shut up in there boy!!! We are all trying to sleep!!" I could barely hear it over my pain. After it was all over I went to the owl knocking at the window fiercely. I let the owl in and out and opened the parchment. The inheritance paper.
Inheritance-
Name- lex riddle
Species- vampire
Sub or dom- sub
Mate- Draco Lucius Malfoy.
I'm not a Potter. Nor an Evans. I immediately packed my stuff. I went to the bottom of the stairs met with Vernon's ugly face.
"And where are you going freak!" He screamed into my face
"Turns out I'm not your damn nephew. So either let me through or I'll have to kill you dursley." I said gritting my teeth. I held my old wand to his throat. I then went outside and apparated to the three broomsticks. I went to the owner Madam Rosmerta. I then ask for a room. She granted me a room and a key. I said I would be back later after grabbing the key. She nodded. I then went to the first place I knew to go. Gringots. I asked for griphook. I looked at him. "can we go somewhere private?" He nodded and led me to his office. He then called my parents in. They turned out to be none other than Tom riddle and Severus riddle neé snape.
Serverus immediately hugged me. He was crying.
"My son is home. My son is home"
I hugged him back. Tight as I could. They then noticed my curved figure and longer hair. I started to cry.
"I'm sorry Mama and Papa I'm sorry I crossdress and I love long hair and heels"
Mama smiled at me and made me look at him. He was wearing a dress under his robes. I smiled and giggled. I then felt a tug.