Chapter 2

I was still sleeping the next morning when I heard a knock on the front door. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and walked down the hall to open the door. When I opened it I saw Zoe, smiling and chewing yet another huge ball of bubble gum. "Hey Olivia!" She laughed. "Are you ready for the beach?" I squinted my eyes as the brightness from outside flooded in. "Yeah yeah sure." I mumbled. "I'll go get my suit on just be quiet so you don't wake my mom up." I stumbled back down the hall and into my room, still half asleep. I was not expecting her at 8 in the morning. I threw off the oversized t-shirt I was wearing and instead put on a light pink bikini. I pulled some jean shorts and a loose tank top over my suit. I left my hair down natural, then grabbed my phone and a towel and stuffed them both into my beach bag. I walked back down my hall where Zoe still stood in the doorway. She smiled at me. "Ready to go?" I yawned once more, then nodded and quietly shut the door behind me.

We walked the short walk to the beach, and found a sunny spot to lay our towels. We tanned for about a half an hour. The sun was warm on my skin, and it felt so good. I was almost asleep until Zoe grabbed my arm and started shaking it ecstatically. "OLIVIA!!!" She squealed,

"LOOK OVER THERE!!!! It's Cameron and Nash!! We have to go meet them come on Olivia get up quick quick!"

As soon as I stood up I was practically dragged over to them. But once we were actually about a foot away from them, Zoe just shut down. She stopped talking. She was just staring at Cameron with a fan girly grin plastered on her face. I decided I would save her the embarrassment and talk for her. "Um

this is my friend Zoe. She is a really big fan of yours Cameron. Would you take a picture with her?" Cameron laughed and went to stand by Zoe for their picture. I grabbed Zoe's phone and snapped a few. "Thank you so much Cam you're my idol"

Zoe blurted as she wrapped her arms around him for a hug. I was watching Zoe fan girl over Cam when I felt someone staring at me. I looked over at Nash, and my eyes met his.

I hadn't really gotten a good look at his eyes the first time I saw him in person, but I definitely didn't miss out on getting a good look now. His eyes were beautiful. They were a deep blue that matched the sky, with the vastness of the ocean. I snapped out of my daze when I realized he was talking to me. "Hello? What's your name?"

I blushed, then immediately tried to hide it. Why am I such an embarrassment.

"My name is Olivia. But you can call me Livvy if you want"

I blushed again. Where did that come from? Nobody calls me Livvy.

He laughed a little and his eyes glistened. It looked like he could read my thoughts.

"Ok Livvy. Do you want to get a picture now or are you still too cool for that?" He teased.

I stuttered a little then said "oh yeah uh sure." I pulled out my phone, and came to the realization that it was dead. Just my luck right?

"Oh...uh my phone is dead." I mumbled. Nash laughed again.

"This seems to be a reoccurring theme with you doesn't it Liv?" He pulled out his phone and put his arm around me for the picture. I shivered under his touch. I hope he didn't feel it. The feel of his skin touching mine felt electric. Even if it was just his arm around my shoulders.

"Say cheese" Cameron joked

I smiled as best I could. Nash looked at the picture and smiled.

"Can I get your last name or Instagram account Livvy? I might just have to post this." I could still feel how his arm felt around me and I quickly said "Jackson."

I then grabbed Zoe's arm and walked away quickly, dragging her with me. I don't know what exactly happened back there. I had never felt that way about anyone before. "No." I thought to myself. I'm not stupid. I know that's what he does to every girl. Why would I be special. I was not going to be one of those desperate fans who answers to his every whim. Not me. I shook my head at how stupid I was being. I kept telling myself that no, I could not possibly want Nash Grier. It's a hopeless case, I told myself, he was millions of girls drooling over him.

But no matter how many times I tried to convince myself that no, I was not getting feelings for Nash Grier, the thought of his ocean blue eyes........kept interrupting my doubts.