Chapter 2: I didn't expect this...

"Please, If you need to pee like...anywhere, please do it in the bathroom." I tell Kuro, petting him.

I get off from the couch and walk over to my dining room table. There lies my wallet, keys and sweatshirt. I put the wallet in my back pants pocket and tie the sweatshirt around my waist. I decide to hold the keys.

"You know, you talk to your cat as if he's actually a human being." Mahiru laughs.

I turn to him and tilt my head to the side a bit, confused.

"Don't a lot of people talk to their pets like that?"

Mahiru nods and opens the door. I stroll past him, keeping my eyes glued to his.

"Of course they do. You just talk to them differently."

"I never get what you are saying." I say, squinting my eyes a bit. "Alright, Kuro, I'll be back in an hour or so. Remember to eat the...special food!" I whisper the last part.

Kuro meows in response. I smile a bit and look at Mahiru who is staring at me with his 'death glare'.

"What do you mean by 'special'? Hm?"

"O-oh. So you've heard me. D-don't worry about that! Come on. We should really get going. I want to be back quickly" I stutter, waving my arms about.

Mahiru closes the door and moves to the side, allowing me to lock the door. He keeps his piercing glare on me. It's seriously piercing through my poor scalp. He only does this to me! Why?!

"Fine I'll ask another question," Mahiru starts up again. I let out an ugh and walk out. "Hopefully, you fed your pet when we got home yesterday. You did, didn't you?"

He stops as if he's waiting for me to answer. I hesitantly turn just my head to him and smile through my teeth.

"Yes, I did, Mahiru."

"And, what did you feed him?"

I quickly look back onto the sidewalk and ignore him.

Listen, to Mahiru, giving Ramen to a cat is bad. I don't want to hear him scold me on how that I could get a cat very sick. I'm sure people feed their cats way worst than me. Plus it was only temporary.

"I'm waiting." Mahiru says, crossing his arms. He turns his head towards the sidewalk every once in awhile.

"I know you are."

"How come you aren't answering my question."

I ignore him again, keeping my eyes firmly on the sidewalk. I can feel my eye twitch a bit.

Why can't Mahiru just drop it! I give up!

"Ramen! I fed, Kuro, Ramen..."

A scary silence falls between us. It's time for his scolding session.

"You gave your cat Ramen...(Y/n)!"

"He wanted me to!"

"I'll have to tell you on what to do! First off, you shouldn't give your own pet Ramen-"

"Here we go again..."

>>>OwO Timeskip!<<<

By the time Mahiru was done scolding me and giving me advice on how to properly take care of a pet, we were already done shopping. It was practically an hour of him talking. I'm glad it's over though...

I hold all of the bags, which weren't a lot. Mahiru insists he holds some but I refuse. I should just give him some of the bags but then he'll enter my escape place. I don't need that to happen.

It was pretty much silent for most of the way back. Although, Mahiru did say that I should make sure to feed Kuro the cat food. I know where he's getting at.

"Alright, when we get home, I'll make sure to feed the cat immediately." I say, looking straight ahead.

Mahiru nods and smiles, "Okay, good. Starting now, you can have fun."

"Ah, finally! I thought you would keep yapping forever!" I sigh in lot's of relief. I'm glad he's done.

"Hahaha, how nice." Mahiru fake laughs. I respond with a real laugh.

>>>OwO another timeskip<<< (This is the last one!)

"Remember, feed. Him." Mahiru says for the millionth time.

"I thought you said you were done!"

"Just so you won't forget. Goodbye!" Mahiru waves, closes, and locks his door.

There isn't any point in saying goodbye since he's already gone, so I unlock, open my door, and enter.

"I'm home. And I have cat fooooood...." I trail off at the end.

Right in the living room is a...man, Wearing strange clothes, sitting on the floor, eating Ramen, watching T.V. I don't even remember having any extra Ramen cups.

He turns around and looks right into my eyes which makes me jump a little. I smile nervously at him.

"This is going to be a pain...." He mumbles, turning back around.

My thoughts exactly...in a way.

----

Sorry I haven't updated! Here is the next chapter. I did it at school

Sorry for any mistakes!

I hope you enjoy it!

Cyaaa!

Oh R.I.P me ;u; schooool.