.*·°{Chapter 14}°·*.

Start from the beginning

I gave up on trying to get out of my bully's grip and started crying, again.

"Oh sh*t! Mr. David's coming!" he let go of me. I fell on the hard floor. I was weak, but I had enough strength to pick myself up. I heard footsteps walking behind me.

"You can be a mop another day, Bendy! Get up!" he was still full of enthusiasm. The class giggled.

I sighed and continued to get up. I walked into the classroom.

~Time skip to lunchtime~

I had a bit if trouble of concentrating in class because of the paper balls being thrown at me. But I managed to get the most important notes.

When the school bell rang for lunch, I quickly got up and dashed out the door, being the first one out. I fast-walked through the empty hallway turning into a hallway full of students. I quickly went into the bathroom. I opened my messenger bag...I sighed.

"Not again!" I forgot my lunch for the 3rd time this year! What's wrong with me?

Um...I'll just do my homework, then. I took out my binder and my pencil. I have only math and science homework so far.

I took my notes out and flipped to a page that was full with writing. I started working on my homework when I heard the a door open. I panicked, so I stayed quiet.

It was only a few seconds of silence, there were no sounds of footsteps, nor quiet giggling. I let a sigh of relief.

"Bendy?"

"Eep!" I jumped. I instantly knew that was Cuphead. I was so relieved it wasn't my bully. "Wait- how did you know I was in here?"

"Everytime you're getting bullied you go to a restroom. I know you. I asked the teacher for permission."

I started putting my stuff in my bag.

"So, did anything happen?"

"Umm...I was picked up by my tail. And I felt like it was gonna rip off from my body."

There was a small moment of silence.

"Dude! That's just cruel! Are you still hurt or...?"

I got out the bathroom stall. "I guess. It still hurts, though." I looked behind me, trying to move my tail. It jerked upwards a little due to the pain. "The teacher didn't do anything about it. He called me a mop when I was trying to get up."

"What's the problem with this stupid school?" Cup seemed annoyed. "Who's your bully?" He straight up asked who he was. He seems a little angry.

"Um...he was blonde hair, red dye on the tips, orange eyes. He's wearing a white sweater with pictures or drawings of what I believe are anime girls sticking their tongues out? I dunno really, but I'd rather wear a simple white sweater."

"Oh?" Cuphead gave me a slight confused look. "Let's go talk to him, then."

We both went out the bathroom. The hallway was empty. I led him to the cafeteria.

When we were there, I scanned the room for my bully. There! Spotted him being a goofball with his friends. I tugged on Cuphead's sleeve. I caught his attention. I pointed at the bully. He faced the direction I was pointing.

We walked towards him. During that, I got tripped by a foot. But then Cuphead grabbed onto my sweater's hoodie and pulled me backwards, right back to my standing position. The table, which had the person who wanted to trip me, was quietly complaining.

We stood near my bully. We caught his attention right away.

"Who the h*ll are you?" he gave Cuphead a smirk of mischief.

"That's not none of your business. I just want you to stop picking on Bendy." Cup replied with no stopping or stuttering- I am so jealous..

"You mean the midget?" the bully scoffed. "Never!"

"Let me tell ya again. I. Want. You. To. Stop. Picking on him."

"I said no! Let me get that in your head!" the bully formed a fist and was gonna hurt Cuphead, but stopped him just in time. He had a calm face. "That's not gonna solve anything."

Cuphead tightened his grip.
"Ow! Ow! OWW!"

"Again. Stop picking on him."

"OKAY OKAY! I'LL STOP!!! LET GO ALREADY!!!!"

Cuphead sighed and let go. The bully gave him a death stare, while holding on to his hurt wrist. He mumbled something while going back to his seat. We couldn't hear what he said. But we ignored him and walked away.

I followed Cuphead even though there might be many students staring at us, which makes me feel really uncomfortable. We went into an empty hallway where the cafeteria won't be able to see us either. Until he stopped.

"Hopefully, that'll stop him."

"I guess, but didn't you hurt him?"

"Hmm. He didn't want to solve this, vocally. I did tighten my grip, so I hurt him just a little bit?"

"Well at least it wasn't a major injury. Or either of you ending up on the ground."

"Yeah...well I gotta go back to class. Um, see ya after school!" Cup started jogging back to class, still having his hands on his sweater's large pocket.

I noticed that I forgot my bag in the bathroom. I quickly walked the empty hallway into the bathroom and retrieved my black messenger bag.

~Timeskip to end of school day~

I was surprisingly a little glad that my bully and none of his friends didn't pick on me for the rest of the day.

I walked beside Cup, back home. The rest of the day went normal.

After finishing my homework, I decided to draw. I went into my messenger bag, only to find that it was missing. My screen cracked.

"Oooooooooh nooooo...." I looked around Cuphead's room. I asked everyone but they haven't seen it. I began to panic.

If it's not here, then it might be at school....I prayed and hoped no one reads it.

A/N: ok got em but not in the right place plz look at BOTH of my pics if ya didn't XwX