"You're scaring me, you know that?" I ask, holding up a fourth finger as I stop in front of my door "One more."

 "Five, you love sweets; however, you hate ice cream because you hate the mess it makes and you always get brain-freeze."

 With a frown of impressment, I open the door to find Harry is dead asleep in my bed "Should we leave?" Lucius whispers and I shake my head "Won't we wake him?"

 I smirk and hold my finger to my lips, before walking forward and picking up an open box of Every Flavor Beans from the side table. When I toss one at his forehead without him waking up, Lucius frowns in impressment, but I'm not done.

 "Draco, what are you doing?" he asks as I stand on the bed.

  That's when I start screaming at Harry "Merlin, Harry! Haven't you ever heard of cleaning up after yourself!" as I jump on the bed, I laugh at the fact that Harry is still dead asleep "Lazy arse." After I land on my bum and smack his. Still, no response.

 "Okay." Lucius frowns "He might be dead... or in a coma."

 "Nope." I sigh, getting off the bed "This is every morning."

 "How do you wake him up?" he asks as I plop down into my armchair "There must be someway."

 "Roll him off the bed." I smirk as we sinks into Viktor's armchair "He'll probably be out for another hour."

 Lucius nods, before snapping his fingers. A table appears in front of us, stocked with food. He smiles "For starter, we will have cucumber cream cheese finger sandwiches, strawberry and dark chocolate spread finger sandwiches, and peanut butter and fig jam finger sandwiches."

 With a smile, I think back to the teatimes we had at the manor. We had two different foods, or so I thought. Nevertheless, these were my favorite.

 "Then, on our second tier, we have a lemon scone, a dark chocolate scone, and a blueberry scone, along with orange marmalade." again, my favorites.

 "On our last tier, we have flourless dark chocolate cake, caramel dark chocolate, powdered sugar rings with dark chocolate dip, and triple dark chocolate tiramisu." Also, my favorites "You sure like chocolate, don't you?"

 "Only dark chocolate..." I'm about to continue, but he cuts me off.

 "Because you're lactose intolerant." he smiles in amusement, before continuing "Along with Earl Grey." the food appears and he starts by pouring my tea "Now, are you feeling seven or eight sugar cubes, today?"

 "You even remember how much sugar I put in my tea?" he nods with pride in his eyes and I scoff "Eight."

 Once all the sugar is in my tea, he holds out a cream-pitcher and drops a bit in my tea "Lactose-free cream."

 "Okay, you're starting to freak me out." I admit and he shrugs, before turning to his own tea "How do you know all of this, anyway?"

 "We have had afternoon tea together, everyday, for three months, every year, for a decade." he states, silently declaring that his tea needs more cream.

 "Fair enough." I shrug, before frowning "How do you feel?" I ask as I reach for a sandwich "About how today went?"

 "Well..." he sighs, grabbing the same type of sandwich I did "I'm excited for the chance to actually talk to you. Aggravated at the slut that assaulted you. Decoding where your heads at. And bewildered over why you picked Potter over someone like Krum."

 "Well, my head is about as fucked up as usual." I nod and he raises his eyebrows to me "It's just the normal, self-loathing, paranoid, mess it's been since the slut assaulted me." I sigh "But I'm working through it. And I'm pushing myself out of my shell a little bit more, everyday."

 "And is it working?" he asks.

 With a shrug, I sip on my tea "That's a loaded question." He hums and I continue "I'll ask Harry to hold my wrists. Or, grab my shoulders." I sigh "Once I get up to it, maybe I'll be sexually active, again."

 "I wouldn't rush it." Lucius nods, before clearing his throat "Wait, who's the bottom?" He asks, before shrugging "It might be easier if you're the bottom."

 "It's not." I state, before talking a sip and grabbing another sandwich "The one time that I tried, all I could think about was how she fucked up my life and how I might do the same to his."

 When I spare a look back, I find he speaks softly in his sleep. An unexpected smile spreads across my face "He makes you happy, doesn't he?"

 As Harry starts speaking parseltounge, I grab the spare spoon and toss it at him. He grumbles and turns in the bed.

 "How does he sleep that deeply?" Lucius frowns.

 When I turn back, I sigh "My theory is the curse that Voldemort casted on him, in his crib, caused him to go into a comatosed state when he sleeps."

 "Don't say his name!" Lucius whispers, sitting his tea on the table "If you knew of the dark forces lurking in these walls-"

  "Voldemort isn't a lord!" I interrupt, taking a sip of tea "He's an arse who should have met the boot, long ago." as Harry grumbles in bed, I look back "He tried to kill an innocent baby!"

 "Do you love him?" he asks and I look to him.

 "Yeah." I frown fakely as I nod, before reaching for the last sandwich as Lucius grabs his.

 He hums "This peanut butter and fig preserve mixture is really nice."

 "Lucius?" I ask and he looks up to my "Muggles just call it a PB and J."

 "PB&J." he makes an impressed frown "Muggles are talented creatures."