Chapter 17

"Where was I?" the minister asks as he looked down at the page "Ah, Miss Parkinson used the paralysis charm on Mister Malfoy. She then moved Mister Malfoy to his bed." he looks up to me "Mister Malfoy, how did she possibly move you?"

"She used the levitation charm, Minister." I speak quietly, before going back to staring at the ground.

He scribbles it in, before continuing "Once his limbs were loose enough, she tied his hands to Mister Malfoy's own headpost." he looks up to me again "Did you regain cognitive function in your legs during the ordeal?" I nod softly and he frowns "And you didn't fight?"

"I froze." I state as a tear slides down my face "She was... on me and I froze." I look up to him to find a face of pure steel "I thought that that could never happen to me. That no woman would ever do that." with a sigh, I shake my head "I thought wrong."

He script something before frowning "What did she tie your hands with?"

Memories of that night flood my head and I answer in a cracked voice "Her underwear."

He summons a Hogwarts Elf, before demanding "Describe those underwear in as much detail as possible."

With a shaky breath, I rub my eyes and sniffle "They were a soft pink with black spots. Boyshorts, I believe. Black lacey trim... with a hole in the middle of the trim." I nod "I remember because my finger got stuck in the trim and created a hole."

The minister shoes the elf away. The elf is back in a matter of seconds "These underwear were in Miss Parkinson's cupboard." He holds up the underwear and I gulp.

The minister holds them out to me "Are these the underwear she used to tie your wrists to the headboard?"

"Yes." I answer, instantly.

"Are you sure?" he asks, stepping closer and holding them in front of me.

"Yes." I answer, looking away from them, which causes me to lean into Lucius.

"Do you need to examine them?" he asks, pushing them closer to my face. When I shake my head, he frowns "Are you sure these are the underwear?"

"Yes just..." I breath heavily and push his hands back as I hypoventilate "Get them away, please."

The minister nods, before backing up and returning to his scroll "Miss Parkinson proceed to sit on Mister Malfoy to try and receive oral sex he was unwilling to give."

Parkinson's parents stare at her in disbelief and she swears "I told you! He's delusional!"

Somberly, I look to the ground "Pansy, you're the one who went in front of the whole school and insanely declared that we had sex and you fixed me." I speak depressedly and she screams that I'm a liar.

"How is he lying about that?" Snape asks as I pull my knees up to my chest "The whole school saw you, Parkinson."

"I'm not finished yet." the minister states and the room goes quiet "Miss Parkinson then sat his on Mister Malfoy's genitalia and finished raping Mister Malfoy after she had climaxed."

When he's done, he looks up to me "How do you know that she climaxed."

"She screamed that she did..." I state, looking at the phoenix that sits on the edge of me armrest.

"After the assault, what did she do?" the minister asks.

"She got dressed, untied me, put her underwear in her pocket." I sigh "She then, told me that she'd cured me and that she was right about..." I scrunch my nose in disgust "My Viking cock." he parents gasping and I clear my throat "Then she left... and I laid there, not knowing what the single fuck to do."

The room slips into silence and I try to straighten up. Even though I manage to straighten up, I still tremble in my seat.

When I come to my senses, I realize I've been gripping Lucius's arm. With an apologetic look, I release him and turn to the headmaster, who speaks to the minister "What do you think, minister?"

The minister steps forward and grabs the wand from Dumbeldore "Under the circumstances, Miss Parkinson's will be expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and her wand shall be snapped."

He grips the wand in his hand and Pansy screams out at me "Tell them you're lying! Tell them!" She growls at me, but I can't look at her "Hey Faggot! Tell them you liked it!"

Lucius is on his feet so fast that I jump. He points his wand at her throat "Never use that word!" he growls in a lower voice than usual "Not to describe my son!"

I frown "Lucius, w-"

"Quiet, Draco!" he hisses back at me, before glaring back at Pansy "My son is a homosexual!" he nods, before shaking his head "But never use faggot!" he sighs "I wouldn't hesitate to land myself in Azkaban if you speak another word of him! Do you understand what I'm saying?"

She eyeballs the wand, before nodding nervously. When he sits back in his seat, he smiles weakly at me "What was that?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Like I was saying." the minister continues, before snapping the wand in half, then thirds, then fourths, before tossing it in the fire "Miss Parkinson is no longer a student of Hogwarts. Please, grab your trunk and leave Hogwarts."

Pansy and her parents leave the room and everyone looks to me "Mister Malfoy." Dumbeldore smiles weakly, before standing in front of me "Is there anyway that we can help you with this?"

"What did you tell the school?" I ask, before shrugging "My friends and I slept through breakfast... and lunch..."

"We told them nothing... yet." He sighs "We will tell them at the fest, tonight."

With a nod, I clear my throat "Can I go... or..."

"Well, there's a few more things to talk about." Dumbeldore states, before sitting next to me "First, therapy." He clears his throat "Therapy isn't a bad thing."

"I'm not doing that." I insist and they give me a pitiful look, which causes me to scoff "I already have a boyfriend who asks how I'm feeling, constantly. I'll be fine!"

Snape squats in front of me and speaks monotonously "Listen, what she did was unforgettable. You can't let it sit in your mind and let it fester."

"I've already done that!" I shrug, before continuing "I'm not going to let it do that, anymore." they start to spit reasons about why I should go, but I interrupt "I'll be honest, I'm embarrassed by it. If I talk about it with a total stranger, I'll act like I'm fine when I'm really not." I give them a look of discouragement, before continuing with a weak smile "Now, if I talk about it with my best mate, or perhaps my boyfriend, two people that I don't get embarrassed around because both of them have seen me vomiting my guts out..." I scrunch my nose at the thought, before continuing "Anyway, they can tell when I'm not okay. They'll call me out when I'm lying. One will smack me if I'm talking nonsense."

"Wait, what?" Lucius asks and I shrug.

"What can I say?" I ask, a weak smile forming on my lips "Start talking about how a girl grabs my junk and I end up on the never ending topic of parchment material and it's aging process!"

Dumbeldore smiles at that, along with the minister and Lucius. I even spot a glimer of amusement in Snape's eyes... but Karkaroff is unphased. Lucius sighs and takes my hand "Your mother was just the same."

I pull my hand away and go emotionless "May I go?" Dumbeldore nods and I leave the room, daring not to look back.