Before Sage could say anything, a blonde monkey with two gorillas passed their compartment, looking through it as if looking for somebody.

Arlene groaned "They're going to pick a fight with Harry Potter, aren't they?"

Sage sighed "I can't deal with this right now, I'm going to go to the loo to change."

Since Arlene dresses in her uniform before they leave because 'screw what muggles think' she didn't need to change and decided to stay.

Once Sage left, Arlene put Sage's chameleon 'Napoleon' on the table and let out Bast from her basket into the ground, as if she wanted them to protect the compartment while she's gone.

"Lead your one cat army, Napoleon." Arlene muttered sarcastically to herself as she left.

It wasn't hard to find where they were. Firstly, they were in the same carriage. Secondly, said gorillas were standing outside it.

"Heard your father got his hands on some gold this summer," She heard Malfoy say "did your mother die of shock?"

Just then, Arlene passed them, elbowing Draco so hard in the back, he yelled out in pain and turned around.

"Oh I'm sorry, Draco, didn't see you there from your large ego." She said, putting on hand on her hip and smirking.

"Burke." Malfoy said "Heard your mad uncle would be served the death penalty when caught, at least he can say 'hi' to your father."

Arlene resisted the urge to punch him "Good to know," She said through gritted teeth "speaking of criminals, you should really find the thief who stole your hairline"

Ron burst out laughing while Harry grinned and Hermione stared at her with a shocked expression.

Draco sneered and opened his mouth to say something when a loud snore was heard, everybody went silent and stared at the man.

"Who's that?" Arlene frowned, analyzing the man, probably a professor.

"New teacher," Harry said, speaking for the first time "What were you saying, Malfoy?"

Arlene smirked at him "A detention before we're even at the castle, I think that's a record."

Fortunately, Draco wasn't stupid and decided to leave.

She turned to the three "Arlene Black-Burke, we met earlier."

"I met her at Hogsmeade when I was getting Crookshanks." Hermione added.

Harry was about to say something when the windows stared to darken, turning grey then black, causing lanterns started to light up all around the train.

Ron frowned "We must be nearly there."

Just as he said that, the train started to slow down.

"Brilliant," Ron continued "I'm starving, I want to get to the feast"

Arlene checked her watch "It's too early." She announced.

"We can't be there yet." Hermione agreed.

"So why're we stopping?"

Arlene, who was standing at the entrance of the compartment, looked around her, several students had stuck their heads out, curious to see what happened.

The train came to a sudden stop with a jolt, due to the dammed force called Inertia, Arlene was thrown forward, and several thuds and bangs told them that some trunks had fallen.

"Arlene, come on, have a seat, it's dangerous to be standing." Just then, Arlene felt somebody hold her wrist and pull her to her feet and into one of the seats.