Romance Results (Books 21-30)

Judge - Readingstarsidhe

21. Two In A Million - VariaxValia

Title: 4/10 - I checked, and there are waaayyyyy too many books on wattpad with this title.
Cover: 4/10 - The cover just didn't work for me.
Summary: 3/5 - It was not that bad actually.
Characters: 7/15 - The characters didn't seem understandable? Complete? I just didn't feel like they had a determined personality.
Dialogue: 3/5 - Dialogues are supposed to help readers understand the story and its characters, and the dialogues in the first five pages of this book didn't do that to me.
Grammar: 10/20 - This writer was found guilty of multiple punctuation errors, as
well as bad sentence construction, and inadequate description.
Plot: 10/25 - I found it to be soooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy and illogical. Really, there were onions in the cheese that made me cringe so much!
Overall Enjoyment: 3/10 - We know why this is here.

Total: 43/100.

22. OUR BEAUTIFUL HATE: HIS COMPLEXITY NEEDS HER SIMPLICITY - Sparkling_Magic

Title: 7/10 - Its title is unique, but it's sooo long I nearly typed OUR BEAUTIFU HATE: AND MORE.
Cover: 7/10 - Not a bad cover, not a bad cover at all.
Summary: 3/5 -The summary was...interesting.
Characters: 10/15 - Characters were okay, though the female lead was not as simply as the title suggested.
Dialogue: 3/5 - I know a lot of romance writers enjoy making the male lead a person with perplexed feelings for the female lead, but I felt the guy here was
kind of confused or confusing not exactly sure how to put it, but it wasn't in a good way.
Grammar: 9/20 - It was written in italics. The entire thing! That sort of makes it harder to emphasize a point or express a character's dream. It's a shame that the writer interchanged between past and present tense in the book. Pick one, either tell the story with past OR present tense!
Plot: 10/25 - The plot development was like a rocky unleveled slope, indeterminate as well. I didn't feel it was a situation that could ever happen the way it did. Especially the flashback of their meeting, I felt that there were better ways to have expressed that scenario with the exact same events that would not have made me cringe.
Overall Enjoyment: 3/10 - I like reviewing *shrug*

Total: 52/100.

23. UNDER THE MASCOT - anya_riva

Title: 9/10 - The title's unique and cool, totally a 10, except you can't be under a mascot, only in it.
Cover: 9/10 - I liked the updated cover, it was a lot more preferred to its ancestor.
Summary: 5/5 - It was short, simple, and interesting. Like good summaries are supposed to be.
Characters: 15/15 - They have defined personalities, and that is ALWAYS a good thing.
Dialogue: 5/5 - I liked how the dialogues were constructed, they help make the characters understandable, as did writing it from a first-person point of view)
Grammar: 16/20 - Let's face it, this part of many books is never good enough for a perfect score.
Plot: 25/25 - Love, love, love, love. The plot and its development are both nice, I liked the idea I got when I read this book. In this romance, it's not just about the girl like most tend to be, where the guys are the only ones working in the relationship. The girl is working to make things work, and I admire that.
Overall Enjoyment: 10/10 - I really enjoyed reading this book, I coming back for it.

Total: 94/100.

24. THE BEST KIND OF ADDICTION - ItsPStalia27

Title: 10/10 - It was unique, catchy, and a great title from what I've read.
Cover: 6/10 - It wasn't bad, but it was bland.
Summary: 5/5 - Lovely blurb...yay!
Characters: 14/15 - I liked the characters, and how sometimes the MC's interaction with things tell you a bit of her back story. Lovely.
Dialogue: 4/5 - The dialogues were successful a dialogues could be.
Grammar: 13/20 - No one might ever be perfect, but this writer could definitely get better to reduce mistakes.
Plot: 22/25 - I feel happy with what I think the plot might be, and it development is just beautiful. Thumbs up!
Overall Enjoyment: 10/10 - Totally gonna get back to that book.