o3 ★ avery scott

En başından başla

» zodiac: aquarius

» birth place: avery was a home birth; his family didnt have the money to pay for a hospital stay

» religion: athiest

» nationality: american

» ethnicity: german american

» species: human

» language(s): english, some spanish

» gender: male

» pronouns: he/him/his

外観𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮__________________________appearance

外観
𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮
__________________________
appearance

☽‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐♚‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐☾

» body: avery is, for the most part, pretty lanky. he isn't the skinniest kid out there, but he's pretty athletic, so he's at least in shape.

» height: 5'8"

» weight: between 125-130 pounds

» face: he has been told that he has a slightly feminine face, and that he looks exactly like his mother. upon close inspection, he has very lighy freckles across most of his face; he has usually clear skin, but does have various small scars everywhere, including one on his eyebrow and one on his jawline.

» body language: avery is only ever in two moods- irritated and defiant, or flirty. most of the time, he's got headphones in and his hood up, standing away from other people (or, on occasion, getting into fights).

» notable features: he has shockingly pretty eyes and long eyelashes.

» scars: so many of them- most are from getting into fights, i.e., the ones on his face are from his father (as are a few of the scars on his arms, back, and shoulders), and the scar on his hip is from getting sliced with a broken bottle.

» tattoos: he has a red stick'n'poke tattoo of a broken heart on the upper part of his left arm; the meaning behind this tattoo is disdain for his middle name, the holiday its related too, and the time when his mother was a drug addict.

» piercings: avery has a black septum piercing and a tongue piercing.