Chapter 17 He did it again.

Start from the beginning

"FABULOUIS!" I laughed.

"Do you have twitter, I will get the boys to all follow you"

"Yep it is @LousBiggestFan"

"I like the name! I have to go now, a show in about 20 minutes"

"Okay, thanks, bye"

"Hey El" I said when she gave the phone back to Eleanor.

"Yes?"

"Keep Elise away from magazines, Harry did something and he is all over the front cover"

"What did he do?" 

"Just keep Elise away, I don't want her to get hurt"

"Okay, bye babe"

"Bye El, I love you"

"Love you too"

"Harry, what the hell were you thinking!" I hit him upside the head."I thought you loved her!"

"I do, I really do. She means the world to me."

"Well you just screwed up again, and she hasn't even taken you back from before!"

"I know" He sighed and we walked back to the stage.

Elise's Pov,

"So lets go!" We go onto the ride and I was nearly on Veronicas lap the entire time because it spins really fast in like a circle and she was on the outside so yeah.

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" Aly shouted as we got off.

"It really was! Sea Dragon next?" I asked.

"Sure" We all walked over to the Sea Dragon but I stopped when I saw something. 

I stood there looking at it for a good minute taking in what I saw. The others realized I stopped and I just ran.

I heard them calling my name but I just kept running.

Eleanor's Pov,

I pulled out my phone to text Lou,

To Lou:

She's seen it.

From Lou:

Crap.

Danielle's Pov,

I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw on the cover of a magazine. 

"He did it again..." I said.

"I swear he is such an idiot" Aly said.

"We  need to go find her."

My phone rang.

"Hey Liam" I said with not much enthusiasim.

"Is Elise okay?" He asked.

"No, she saw it and then she took off running we are going to look for her now."

"Dani this is Harry, tell her I didn't mean it I was drunk it was an accident I love her and only her"

"Harry, I don't think she is going to forgive you"

I heard him sigh and some crying.

"I just love her so much."

"I know you do and I know she loves you."

Elise's Pov,

So I guess you are all wondering what I saw, well on the cover of People magazine was Harry Styles and Caroline Flack, KISSING!

He told me they were just friends and I know I shouldn't get worked up about it cause we aren't dating but  we were going to get back together when I saw him, I was going to tell him I wanted to be with him and I forgive him. 

Incomming call, Harry.

I decided to pick up.

I answered the call and imidiately shouted,

"SCREW YOU" and then hung up.

I called a taxi and got in and it took me to what use to be mine and Harry's house. I quickly packed all my stuff. 

I left a note for Harry on the kitchen counter.

Dear Harry,

I will always love you, forever. But obviously you don't love me if you keep doing this. I hope one day we can be friends again, because I love being with you. You make me happy. All thoes times as a kid when we use to play pranks on other people and hang out in our special tree house. When we would go to the river and skip stones. The days we went to the beach and I barried you're whole body and you trusted me to never leave you there alone. When you would help me when I was bullied, and through hear break with all my boyfriends. When I fell down and cut my knee and you called my mom to help me. And when I spranied my ankle in the woods while playing hide and seek, you carried me home. The times when one of us was sick and you would bring me soup or I would stay with you and we would watch movies. I will never forget any of thoes memories, and I will always be you're best friend, I just hope you will always be mine. 

Love Always, Elie

I set it on his kitchen counter with the key he gave me and the eternity necklace. I also left a picture I found of us as kids playing in my pool.

I loaded it all into my car, that I had left here and drove off. I pulled into the nearest hotel and checked in.

I grabbed a suitcase from my car and I brought it to my room, I took a long nice hot bath and then got in my jamies. I layed down on the bed and tried to sleep but it was no use. I cried into the pillow. 

Then my phone went off in the tune of I Want by none other than fucking One Direction.

INCOMMING CALL: Aly

"Hey Aly" I sniffled.

"Where are you, are you okay?"

"I am staying at a hotel tonight" 

"Want me to come?"

"Sure, I am staying at Bildge Hotel on St. Athens street"

"Be there in 5"

She hung up and 10 minutes later I heard a nock on the door.

"Hey Aly" She hugged me and I cried into her shoulder.

We layed on the bed. 

"I know I shouldn't care because we weren't technically together but it still hurts" I cried.

"I know babe you just cry" she rubbed my back and eventually we fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning feeling strangly good, I will not let that 'Player' bring me down.

Today I will go apartment shopping and then move in.

"Morning" I said to Aly as she brought me tea.

"How you feeling?" She asked.

"Strangly good, I am not letting that pathetic excuse of a man bring me down again"

"Thats the spirit!" She highfived me.

"I am going to look for an apartment today"

"Okay, I have to go to work now but I will see you later.

The rest of the day went on and I found a nice apartment close to the boys flats and I moved in.