We meant for together...

Start from the beginning

For that only I speak to you like that... I think you might broken but my purab's love will make you forgot me... Before he realize what he said his cheeks bears the heat...

Abhi looks at pragya who slaps him hard...

Pragya: did you think my love as lust which will erase after someone... Abhi shouts pragya...

Pragya: why you're shouting when I am saying the truth... Did you know after my family you're the one who I am trusted more... Whenever I am with you I feel secured justam with my father...

I am not so lucky to be with my father when I wanted more... But I feel my father in you when you care for me that's why I fall for you... Even you ask me to prove my love for you without thinking a second I am accepted...

I can't live a second without my maa and my sister but for you I had separated from them for two years... Did you know in these two years how many nights I didn't sleep being alone... I may be chirpy and bold for the world but inside even I also a normal girl who bears for being alone...

But I had beard everything for you only for you... Even at that hardly times also my heart beats for you only for you... My heart says my love for you will protect me... My fear will be gone after reaching you... Your protective arms will make me forgot that hard times...  But everything gets shattered when you welcome me with the most happy news...