Tryin' to convince me baby to do as you say

Just go along and see things your way

[1] - And keep it on the down low 

Nobody has to know

We can keep it on the down low

Nobody has to know

Secret lovers is what you wanna be

While making love to him girl you're silently calling on me

What is a man to do in a situation like this?

I feel there is something that I don't wanna miss

And keep it on the down low 

Nobody has to know

We can keep it on the down low

Nobody has to know

And keep it on the down low 

Nobody has to know

We can keep it on the down low

Nobody has to know

Beautiful you are but you're his by far

Comin' by my way drivin' his fancy car

Making plans to be in my life forever

Tell me, tell me that we'll always be together

And keep it on the down low 

Nobody has to know

We can keep it on the down low

Nobody has to know

And keep it on the down low 

Nobody has to know

We can keep it on the down low

Nobody has to know

Listen babe I won't whisper a word

Yasssss Lawwddd! That's my song. I was dancing letting the song take over.

I turn around to see all eyes on me. I looked at the nice white walls around me.

Next thing I know Anthony kicking everybody out.

"Why you kicking everybody out?" I asked. He threw me over his shoulders heading to the elevator.

"Anthony-"

SMACK

"Shut up." He said.

"But-"

SMACK

SMACK

"Why you hitting me?"

"I see you can't shut up so I'll make you." He said. He made me straddle his waist while he carried me. We made it to our room. He closed the door behind him.

He walked over to the bed. He sat down with my legs wrapped around him. He ripped my shirt open. Well damn. I hope he know that was a $800 shirt. He was eyeing every inches of my body. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out soft moans.

He pulled away and took off his shirt and pants. His hands started roaming my body. He slid his finger between my legs and started rubbing my clit as he kissed me.

He started going faster and faster making me moan into his mouth. 

"Mmmm." He started going a little faster.

"Right there." I moaned out gripping onto his arms. Damn this felt so good. He eased two fingers inside me pumping fast.

"Faster...oooohhh fuck! Yes daddy!" He went even faster. I could feel myself getting close. He slapped my ass.

"Cum." He whispered in my ear. I came all over his fingers. He pushed me back onto the bed. 

I pulled his boxers off. He started kissing me. I massaged his member making him grunt. He pulled away from the kiss.

"You ready?" I nodded.

"Yes daddy." I said innocently. He chuckled and slammed into me.

"Fuck!" We said in unison. I don't know why he said it. I should've been the only one. Not warning me and shit.

I was scratching his back. Which made him go deeper. He unwrapped my legs from around him and spread them. 

He was slow stroking in this pussy. I had to bit my lip the way he was hitting it.

"You like that baby?” I nodded.

"Use your words.” I nodded again. He stopped pulled out and pushed back into me hard as shit. I yelled.

"Fuck!”

"Now answer me. Do you like it baby?"

"Y-yess." I stuttered out. He smiled. He pushed my legs behind my head.

He went to playing with my clit. Our moans filled the room. He turned me over and started fucking me from the back.

I moaned gripping the sheets. I started throwing my ass back. I could hear my ass hitting his stomach as he went in and out of me. I started rubbing my clit. 

"Yess daddy right there.”

"Who this pussy belong to?"

"You!” He started slapping my ass. 

"SPANK ME HARDER!” He did as told.

"I'm bout to cum.”

"No hold it!"

"I can't."

"Wtf I said Nayla!” He plunged into me harder. I arched my back while looking back at him. My legs started to shake but his ass pulls out.

"I SAID HOLD THAT SHIT!” He yelled smacking my ass. He laid on his back. Then pulled me on top of him.

"Ride this dick." I positioned myself on his manhood.

I started riding him hard and fast. I pressed my hands into his chest as I went up and down on him. He smacked my ass. Which made me go faster. 

I was moaning he was grunting.

"Shit bae...Harder." He groaned. I did as told.

I felt myself bout to release. 

"You better hold it." He said smacking and griping my ass. He sped up. I was moaning and screaming his name. I dug my nails into his chest. 

"We gone cum together." I nodded. He smacked my ass hard as shit. 

"Open ya mouth and talk.”

"Okay damn." This nigga trying to break my fucking walls or some shit. I felt his grip get tighter so I know he was bout to cum. That made him go even faster.

"Cum, now!" I felt my legs shake. We came together screaming each other name.

He kissed me and I got off of him walking toward the bathroom.

"You better come on daddy or I'll start without you." I threw him a wink. He jumped out the bed. He picked me up running into the bathroom.

Round 2