Don't fuck up a happy home cause you ain't happy or you money hungry. That shit getting played out like it is now. If you still a home wrecker your ass just better be getting paid and not fucking for free.

I swear these chicks got it coming for them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Anthony wake up its time to go." I hear Nayla say. I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Let me go shower and change first." She nodded. Nayla about to get induced today. It's like three in the morning. She had to be there at 4:30. Leave it to Nayla to go this early.

She already had the kids dressed and ready to go bout time I got downstairs.

"Morning daddy." Miah said.

"Morning Princess. Y'all ready?"

"Yes." They all said together. Why they wide awake is beyond me. I'm still tired asf.

The ride to the hospital was a quiet one. When we pulled up I helped Nayla out then got the kids the baby bag and her bag. She packed a damn luggage. Smh like she moving in or some shit.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" An elderly lady asked.

"My wife is here to be induced." She nodded and I gave her Nayla information.

"Okay follow the yellow line to the end of the hall. Make a right and it'll be the second door on the left." She said. I held Nayla hand as we walked. I know she nervous. Hell me too.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." We made it to the door and walked in. I made them go sit down while I signed Nayla in. This gone be a long morning.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

"Okay Mrs. Williams your going to feel some pressure. Just relax and breath." I nodded.

"Okay it's done. Everything seems to be fine right now but as you get closer to around 7 centimeters the nurses and I will be monitoring you every half hour to an hour. But now it's going to be every two to three hours."

"Okay." He nodded walking out. Anthony brung the kids some breakfast and after they ate they were knocked out.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm just ready for them to come." I said honestly. Triplets? That mean triple the work, the clothes, and everything times three.

I never did mention what we were having. We're having all boys. 

The boys name goes as follow Jason, Tremaine, and Marquez Williams. It's hard thinking of baby names.

"I can't wait to meet my sons." Anthony said. I rubbed my belly.

"We have five kids."

"8 more to go." I just looked at him. Eight more? Nigga please.

"Why do you want so many kids?"

"I honesty don't know I always wanted a lot of kids."

"You must think I'm the lady from 19 Kids and Counting. Every time I turn around she pregnant. It's time for her to tie her tubes or get her shit took out." I said. He laughing I'm dead ass.

After a while I feel asleep, but woke up to contractions. They weren't that bad, but they were coming back to back. I shook Anthony cause he fell asleep too.

"Hmm Nayla?"

"Hmm Nayla my ass. Go get the doctor I think it's time." He jumped up running out the room. Not even two seconds he was walking back in wth the doctor and nurse behind him. The doctor checked to see how far along I was.

"Okay Mrs. Williams it's time. On three I want you to start pushing. 1...2...3" I pushed.

Anthony was holding my hand the entire time. Pushing out the babies and the after birth is hard as hell. It took me almost two hours. But I was happy they were finally here. Anthony ass cried.

Jason Lamar Williams was born first. 6 pounds 5 ounces 11 inches long. He has a birthmark under his right ear. He looks just like his daddy. They can go for twins.

Termaine Amari Williams was second weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces 10 inches long. His birthmark was under his left ear. He had my eyes and nose, but everything else from his daddy.

Then,

Marquez Williams his birthmark was on his right thigh one under each ear. He weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces 10 inches long.

Anthony couldn't keep the smile off his face. I swear it's every man dream to have a son. Now he had four sons and a daughter. And all of them were healthy. I'm not gone lie they ripped me a little bit but it was all worth it in the end.