Eyes 👀

Y/n Pov

As soon as I left the house, I realized it was freezing out.

Shit! I should've put on a hoodie

I let out a groan as I continue forward, knowing that if I just go back inside D/n will be crazy all night. The further away from my house I got, the colder it got. So, I decided to start running to warm myself up a bit. After about ten minutes of running, I suddenly smacked into someone, immediately falling to the ground.

"Ow!" I groan " watch it asshole!"

I look up to see a short, muscular man, with dark brown hair that stayed at one side of his head.  But thing I noticed the most about him, were his beautiful, chocolaty brown eyes. I realized that I've  been staring at him, and start to blush, my cheeks got really hot, and I turned away, knowing that if I looked at him, I would blush again.

Wait. Why am I blushing? I don't even know him.

My thoughts were interrupted when he started to say something.

" I'm so sorry! I should've look where I was going." He said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

I noticed that he had been crying, and now I feel like the biggest jerk ever.

" Don't worry about it" I said. With a small smile.

" sorry for calling you an asshole" I mumbled, scratching my neck and letting out a small chuckle.

" It's fine" he giggled.

Damn, his giggle is adorable. Wait,  what? No it isn't. Stop it y/n, you just met him.

His arm started to extend in my direction. I blushed as I took his warm, soft hand into my cold one. "Thanks" I mumble, feeling my cheeks get even hotter. I just stare at the ground.

"Again, I'm really sorry about knocking you over. My names Mark by the way." He said, a small blush appeared on his face. He immediately looked in a different direction.

" It's fine, my names Y/n. Nice to meet you." I say with a friendly smile plastered on my face.

"Nice to meet you too." He says with a small smile.

" if you don't mind me asking, why are you crying?" I question. His whole face immediately drops and he looks at the ground.

Really Y/n? You had to ask him that? Damn, I'm so stupid.

"U-um, my, uh-" he stuttered before I cut him off.

"Never mind, I shouldn't have asked, it's none of my business." I said, looking at the ground and playing with tiny rocks with my feet.

"No, it's okay, I could use someone to talk to." He said with a sad smile.

"The reason I'm crying.... is because... m-my girlfriend.. ch-cheated on me" he said, barely able to get those words out before crying again. Without saying anything, I listened to my heart and pulled him into a warm embrace. He quickly returned it, which surprised me. Once we pulled away, of course, I started blushing again.

I think I'm starting to fall for him...

A/n

Again, let me know how you're liking the story so far, and leave some feedback in the comments!