now now don't be such a human.

"I need one thing from you miss stackhouse" I said looking her up and down. She looked at me in a mean and disgusted way, "for you? your lucky Im even talking to you." I raised my eyebrow "im lucky huh? well I would Disagree with you. Your Boyfriend ,if you can even call him that, Is the one wo gave you up months ago." She glared at me. I smirked and shook my head, "you are so hung up on the fact of being human, aren't you?" She turned around to face me, " That is none of your business, Eric Northman!" I held up my hand interupting her, " oh, but It is my business. Because you see? your mine!" I glared at her, my fangs extended.  She had that sense of fear in her eyes and I stepped back withdrawing my fangs. "one day you will get used to it." I smirked and closed my office door to be greeted by pam. "hello pam." She put her hand on her hip and glanced at my office "why do you protect her?" I rolled my eyes walking to the cash register, "because pam, she is valuable not just to me but other reasons too, she can help with leading Russell Edgington Here." She raised her eyebrow, "you would do that? let Russell taste her?" I glanced up at her "If thats what It takes." I continued with counting the money, "Bill gave her up. So she is our problem." She glared at me, "you mean your problem." I stopped counting and looked at her and nodded, "yes my problem. Just like Tara Thornton Is yours." She rolled her eyes "Tara wouldn't be my problem if Sookie wouldnt have begged me to change her." She crossed her arms over her chest.  I put the money down and heard a very loud high pitched scream, "Ginger Is back." Pam rolled her eyes again, "great." I turned to see Ginger, My slave I guess you could call her, walking in my bar. "And what are we screaming about now ginger?" I raised an eyebrow slightly annoyed. "there is a vampire outside asking for you. tall, dark, and very scary." she said breathing hard with fear. I rolled my eyes and walked past her mumbling, "humans... don't know why I keep them around."  I stepped out of the bar and saw Bill Compton standing there leaning against his car, "Eric." I stopped and crossed my arms over my chest, "well well well Bill Compton."  He nodded. "what do you happen to be here for?" I knew exactly why he was here but acted dumb. "well, Eric I think you know."He shifted his weight to the other foot. "Sookie?" I guessed. He nodded. I glared at him, "she is mine now." He shook his head, "I didn't agree to that, Eric." I Laughed , "you let her go. So anyone could claim her. You Just surprised It was me?" He didn't say a word.  I shook my head turning to go back inside and he grabbed my shoulder. I extended my fangs quickly as I threw him on the ground. "Touch me or Sookie and I will....kill you."  I snarled holding him by his throat. He had his fangs extended also but didn't say a word. I released him and stood up wiping dirt off of my pants. I went back inside to meet Pam again with her arms crossed shaking her head. "she has put her spell on you hasn't she?" I walked past her, "don't have a clue what your talking about Pam." She rolled her eyes, " Eric!" I looked up "you have my attention Pamela." She crossed Her arms " You Care About Her Don't You?" I looked down then back at her. " we are not discussing that, ever."