SCHOOL

I was eager to join Hillbrook High School after transferring from Mailmai High School because of the security issues in that school. Hillbrook was the best school in the community plus it had good reputation,

I jumped outta bed and dashed into the bathroom for a hot shower, as always I did it quick. I then picked the new uniform from my closet and wore it.

Mark, you are getting late, I heard Brenda shout from the kitchen. After my father had disowned me, I moved in with Brenda- my mothers best friend who is in her mid-20s.

You will be late. I am also getting late for work. If you want me to drop you to school then boy you gotta be fast. I heard her articulate when she saw me approach the kitchen.

Good Morning

Good Morning too boy

She grabbed a mug from the cupboard and poured me tea. All this time I was staring at her. I kept wondering why this lady has no boyfriend. I stared at her from her head to her toe. To me she was perfect. Her shape was astonishing and my gaze finally landed on the right spot. Her ass

What did I tell you about staring at my ass? She yelled.

Sorry, Was all I said before drinking all the warm content of the mug in front of me.

We arrived in Hillbrook High School at 8 Oclock and headed straight to the deans Office. We were ushered in a seat opposite a wooden door.

Mark Matt, Please come in.

We went towards the door and Brenda pushed it in.

Good Morning.

Good Morning too, Brenda and I said in unison.

Welcome to Hillbrook High School. Please have a seat

She said pointing to us seats opposite her.

I am Madam Evelyn Mmento

Brenda Trey I bet there was no need for me to do my introduction cause I thought she knew my name already so I chose to mute and just stare.

I could tell she wasnt as polite as she is now. She has this angry and tough face. She looks like someone about 40 years old with short hair.

I saw her push a piece of paper across the table and after looking at it for a while she took us through filling the paper. She then called someone on her landline before she looked back at us.

Mark, your homeroom teacher will be here in a minute

Thank you

After a short time, a tall, slender good looking woman pushed the door. Damn she was my homeroom teacher, I thought, Hell yeah I bet I will love that class now,

Mary-Annes son is here. Dont be bored, Make friends, That was the last thing I heard Brenda say. Mary- Ann was our neighbour and his son was my type(not that I am gay but he is another dude who doesnt know how to make friends). Brenda knew that I dont know how to do that and in all occasions that I have tried it had ended up me getting bad names or slapped on the face..

I saw Brenda drive away as I walked behind this lady walking me to class. My attention then turned to the back. Did she know that there was a student behind her? Damn she swayed them and it was as if they were clapping. Her figure wasnt that much super-b as compared to Brenda but on looks she was way beautiful from Brenda.

After walking about three blocks from the administration block, she went through a corner and started her way up the staircase. I was trailing a short distance away from her to avoid the students from having a reputation from the students on my first day,

On the second floor, she pushed in the door and revealed to me about a population of about seventy students. I felt like running away back home but she pulled me in an I felt all the eye gaze at me.

This is a new student and let us hear him introduce himself. She said through the microphone.

Suddenly there was an awkward silence in the room, and I knew it was my time to introduce myself.

Mark Matt. I transferred from Mailmai High School. I did not know what to say and my eyes were now glued on the floor. I freaked out.

Now class show Matt how we welcome newcomers into our lovely class.

I cant wait to hear their welcoming styles. Damn it was just light claps that to me sounded as hatters claps. But it was good cause in Mailmai High School, you will regret why you transferred to that school. Students will just give you the bad eye look.

You will sit at the empty desk next to Prat. Prat please raise you hand

I walked towards the lad that had his hands up. He had a warm smile wore on his face.

Prat Macabees, He said giving me his hand to shake. I took it and shook it. He knew my name so there was no need for me to repeat myself. He wasnt that a bad desk mate. He had green eyes and seemed taller than me.

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my book. Remember to vote, comment and share.