It wasn't a long ride until they reached Jennie's building where she lives. A frigging expensive luxurious hotel. The blonde was still shocked,her mouth's still left ajar until...

"Thank you again.. Lisa i really appreciate it.."

"Don't mention..but a thank you kiss would be nice don't you think?" The blonde who was seated coolly at her bike said with a smirk. And she swore she jaw Jennie blush.

"Like .. in the movies prince charming gets kissed at when he rescued a damsel in distress.. or when-".

And that was when broken hearts fixed each other. Lisa was a broken bitch too. No joke to that,she caught her engaged lover sleeping with another. Fuck that now though,t he lips she's kissing now was way more worth it.

A pair of soft lips danced at a certain rhythym. It was sweet,slow..almost like a waltz. Neither of them wanted to stop..and they didn't until Jennie needed some air.

"Wo..w,umm..just wow" was the only thing Lisa could say..their breathing still slightly out of normal.

"What.. you said a kiss would be lovely for a thank you so i did" jennie said with a cocky smile.

"I'm sorry but i didn't accept that thank you.. can you do it again?"

Lisa said with just the amount of cockiness. Jennie slightly shocked but non the less walked a lot more closer and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

"I'm not the type to thank dumb people twice.." she whispered against Lisa's ear seductively.

"But you're a cute dummy..",her eyes trailed off to Lisa's lips and then back to her eyes,like she's asking if it's okay to fall in love with her. And she found her answer when she felt those familiar lips on hers again. This time, their kiss was a lot more deeper,rougher..more wanting,mixed feelings of wants.

"You took my thank you just like that.. that's not nice" jennie broke off teasing the blonde.. slightly panting.

"You still kissed back though.." Lisa said with a smirk,and leaned in again because dayumn..she missed those addictive lips of Jennie's.

"Nuh uh. . No more kisses .. that's enough thank you's for the night  ..though i love it .. it's already late and i should sleep" jennie said

"But.. i wanna" Lisa said with pout,her slender yet strong arms lazily wrapped around Jennie's waist . And I'm sure Jennie felt safer there than her jackass ex's.

"Daz just cute.." Jennie said shoving in a piece of paper inside Lisa's jacket.

"Maybe again next time.." then she gave a small peck at Lisa's lips and walked away, but before she walked inside ..She turned around and mouthed an "text me later".

With that Lisa found herself smiling at nothing and Jennie did the same. It was like they were never in love before..never broken before until..

You know . . sometimes you should thank those people that broke your heart.

A/n:_

A lazy update for your parched jenlisa heart.. sorry if there's any typos .. I'm too lazy to proof read.

Thank u for reading you sweet hearts😆💞

This picture is old but gold..