Chapter 4

GJ and Clarencer climbed mountainous hills and fought with many creatures to get to the top of the hill. There lied the holyness.
JingFangAwesomenessLimKongSeng.
She looked pure and warm. GJ then asked," oh great holyness, how do we solve this never ending problem?" JingFangAwesomenessLimKongSeng then replied," just tell them more."
the next day...
"HF please stop fighting!" Clarencer forced HF and TA. HF then suddenly vomited on the floor and covered TA all over with vomit. "EwWwW!" TA complained.
We had to accompany HF to the hospital. When we got there. We found out something drastic and dangerous.
She had a tumour.
It was due to the particles in her vibrating vigorously and colliding with neighbouring particles. It was a disease that couldn't be cured, otherwise known as conduction.
The disease had to be cured through TA's drugs, but TA would obviously not let HF touch her precious drugs that Ivynesslimkongseng gave her. It was 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars per 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001g!
We had to do something about it.
"we need to save her!" Clarencer exclaimed with vigourousness.
"wait, we need to make a part where we look bad, so someone doesn't think we are self promoting!" GJ replied.
"oh ok, what shall we do then?" Clarencer asked.
Therefore GJ and Clarencer proceeded to kill a person.
"yes, now we can continue the plot!" GJ excitedly said.
While we are on the subject/Anyways/Informal, HF was lying in the hospital bed unconscious. We need to get the drug!
With speed of lightning, we sprinted towards TA and grabbed her bag. It was filled with Literature things! We put the bag back in disgust. We can't possibly find it!
Just then, we saw TA with a group of people, eating rainbow coloured candy. She proceeded to share it with HF's twin, and GJ and Clarencer saw it all!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" GJ and Clarencer both shouted.
TA looked back and quickly did a double somersault and drew a self portrait.
"Do you know HF is in the hospital right now?!" Clarencer attacked TA.
"Really?" TA said happily. TA proceeded to get more power vigorously and drew a self portrait and showed it to the art teacher. She was aparrantly blown away.
GJ and Clarencer needed to do something very important, but couldn't. How can they manage it? Getting the drug itself was too expensive, and TA's bag was too filthy to look at. They were at a loss.
The whole world literally crumbled around them as a earthquake happended. OhNo! GJ said nervously. Is this the end?