Chapter 3

Matt

     She had to be crazy. There was no way she could win. The only way she got away from all of those rogues was because she was fast. But I don't think she's fast enough to fight my beta. By the looks of it, Chase and Nick were way to happy about this. I swear, for brothers that are 1 one apart, the act like twins. Its like they can read each others mind.

     I watched as they made the plan for her and Luke. I wonder what her name is? They took the chains off of her, and then she told them to back up. She looked really scared. It's not like she could hurt us. We were all very trained fighters, we could take her. I think. After over 5 minutes with her sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands, she stood up and smiled. Her smile quickly faded when she put weight on her right leg.

     I think all of us guys laughed when she mumbled "Damn rogue". You'd think she'd know that you can't say really anything that wouldn't be heard. After that she sat down so she could see the damage. That's when Luke started talking. "You still want to go through with this sugar." I watched as she smiled a big toothy grin, and then said, "I'm all spice, no sugar. Where do you want me to beat you at?"

     I heard Chase and Nick started all the ohhs and ahhs from what she said. Personally, I don't think she can do it, but she's gone to far now. There's no way Luke's letting her out of this bet now. "Outside, 10 minutes, see you there. Oh and wear something sexy for when I win." I couldn't help when she growled at him, and almost bit him when h tried to touch her cheek.

     Every one started to leave, but I pulled her back down on to the bed. I heard her heart race up, and she almost started to scream again. Before she could scream, I put my hand over her mouth. "Hey, chill. I'm not going to do anything. I'm just trying to help." I took my hand off of her mouth when her heart beat was almost back to normal.

     "What are you going to do?" "I'm going to heal your leg." I didn't let her talk before I licked her wound, and watched as it started to heal. She pulled her leg back, and looked terrified. "What did you just do?" "I healed your leg." And with that I left the room.

                                                                     Bree

     He licked me! And it healed me! This is so weird. I didn't even know that was possible. I wanted to just sit here and think about how he did that, but the two brothers had other ideas. The pulled me off of the bed, and started to take me down the stairs. "Hey, what's the big idea?" I heard both of them laugh. "You have a fight to win." The blue eyed one said. "And don't lose. We put 100 on you." That was the green eyed one.

     "How bad do you want me to win?" I could see that they really wanted me to win. It was written all over their faces. "A lot." They both said at the same time. I just had to smile. "Is it still raining outside?" If it was raining, then this was going to be really fun. Again they both answered at the same time. "Pouring." "Excellent." This was going to be a boat load of fun.