DJ Lyte x Galactic "Don't stop the music!"

Finally!!!!!

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

DJ Lyte x Galactic "Don't stop the music!"

Galactic's

DEJA VU!!!!!!! And thats all I heard "Wtf.....LYTE STAPH THE RADIO I CAN'T PROPERLY READ THIS!!!" I walk downstair and saw my boyfriend dancing around "Staph" I angrily stared at him "Nu" He stared jumping when the beat drops "Grrrrrr...thats it!" I angrily stopped his Speaker and walk upstairs "phew!" I trow my self in the bed start and reading mah favorite book....until I heard it again (the DEJA VU!) "Fuck" I run downstair and saw him jumping again "Grrrrr....." I grab my slippers and tried to trow it in his face "LOL" he said as he dodge and danced again "WHY DID THEY LEFT ME WITH YOU?!?!" I yelled at him "LoL" he laughed and danced around "GRRRRRR" I pick my slippers again tried to shoot him "LOL" he dodge again and again "USJDDUIXXXUXKNXJXKXJXHXJXNXJ" I grab his speaker and kick him "Hey Don't stop the music!" He chased me around the house "LoL" I hide inside the closet and cover my mouth "Where are you?!" He looked around and around "I,am here" I pranked him "Hmmm.....I give up" he sit crossed legs "lol" i tried to hold my laugh then "Boo!" He grabbed my waist "WAHH!!!" I accidentally kick him "Ow!" He fell "You ok?" I looked at him "No...unless you turn the music again" he looked at me with a poppy eyes "Hmmm...Ok!" I angrily give him his speaker "Hey,babe..." He looked at me "yez?" I angrily looked at him "wanna dance?" He held me his hands and looked at my eyes "Ok" I hold his hands and we both Jump and danced around.

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

Next paper! *waves at Luni* Luni ey!

Luni:next is Reed x yukuri-san!

Thank you! (Tomorrow I'll do it!)