DING

A familiar text tone cut into the dramatic silence. The dual haired hero shifted onto his side, pulling the black box from its charger to inspect the early morning message.

(L/n) (F/n): Good Morning Shouto! Sorry to wake you from your much-needed rest, but I talked to victims about the case. Turns out they're HUGE Endeavor fans, and they said they wouldn't press charges if you got them a couple authentic signatures.

(L/n) (F/n): and an apology.

(L/n) (F/n): Fortunately, we all have Immunology together in the afternoon, so if you're free today (which you should be if you're resting properly) it would be a great time to swing by the campus to clean up this mess once and for all.

(L/n) (F/n): I'll send you the location, once I figure out a specific time. I'm counting on you to step up, Hero. Hope to see you then! d(=^・ω・^=)b

A frigid cloud escaped Shouto's lips, as he rolled back onto his spine, uninjured arm flinging onto the pillows with a loud pompf.

"(f/c)", he murmured into a cold breath. He hated to admit it, but she was right. Attacking civilians without warning like that out of animosity was a poor decision, downright villainous. Warily resembling the emotional abuse from .... Also, having a lawsuit like this go public, would greatly damage his image as a pro-hero, even if the victims were major grade A dirtbrains and totally deserved it for trash talking you.

Nonetheless, you were counting on him. Counting on him to bite down his pride and be the bigger person. To not become like his scumbag father.

Shouto looked at his phone once more. 8:14 am. The groggy lump of two-toned bedhead grumbled in irritation, lazily shifting around in the comforts of his bed.

Why was apologizing so hard?!

Timeskip 2:45pm

Pastel grey and blue glanced down once more at the glowing screen, comparing the digital map to the real-life scenery of the Tokyo Medical School Campus. Turning the corner, he spotted a familiar cluster of (hair length) (h/c) hair, a bundle of light blue wool comfortably wrapped around your neck.

"Shouto!", you called out to the obvious clump of bi-colored bangs, strolling around the campus grounds. Dressed in an oversized white sweater and a pair of thick black leggings, brown combat boots, and knit crème leg warmers that bunched at your ankles, little specks of snowfall dusting your rosy cheeks and nose, the refreshing sight of you in casual clothing added another depth of cuteness that, according to tinges of pink dusting our half-half hero, did not go unnoticed.

The half-half hero contently approached you, burying his face into his own scarf in attempts of hiding his blush. "Hello (y/n)", he mumbled through the fabric.

"You got the stuff?", you bounced up at the emotionless semi-redhead.

"Unfortunately, yes", Shouto begrudgingly pulled out three glossy Endeavor prints, scribbles of black ink peeking out from the bottom right corner.

"Great! They're all waiting inside", you appraised your grouchy companion, leading him into an empty lecture hall,

Before entering the room, you turned to Shouto, your noses inches away from collision, "Just a quick 'I'm Sorry', and the autographs, got it?"

"...yeayea...", Shouto peevishly mumbled, averting his eyes from your determined glance.

Stepping into the room, you instantly whipped back around, half of your body in the lecture hall and the other half sticking out the door, "And No Ice!"