6- Jess

Jess blushed bright red as she realised her fate. She turned around to run, but by then, Maddie had already grasped her red Vitoria secret underwear, and hooked it to the door knob, on the opposite side of Michelle. Maddie swung the door repetitively, inflicting pain to both jess' and michelle's Butts. Then, Maddie dragged Jess away from the door, and dropped jess' Red Adidas bottoms and her underwear, before pushing her down, next to the back garden  fence. Maddie then dropped her denim shorts and black g string. She least pressed her butt agains jess' face, and let out a loud and proud fart, making jess cough and struggle to breathe temporarily. Maddie used this time to redress herself, and pull up jess' underwear for her, but not her trousers. Finally, Maddie grabbed a chair, places jess on top of it (who was still coughing), and hanged her by her underwear, before kicking the chair away from her legs, making her drop down rapidly, causing a huge amount of pain.

"You know what you have to do next." Maddie laughed.

"Screw you" jess yelled back.

Angered by Jess' comments, Maddie walked behind Jess and began to spank her, but stopped when jess' underwear began to get wet. Jess had wet herself.

"There's something else you need to do". Maddie giggled. Jess was taking a while to poop Herself, so Maddie got Mackenzie down from the tree, Michelle unhooked from the door, gave Katie her pants back, and pulled andrea's leggings up for her.

That's when Jess began to cry. Maddie knew Jess finished her punishment, but still d3cided to check. She went behind jess and saw a huge brown mark on her red underwear. 

Maddie began laughing, and the rest of the girls lifted her on their shoulders in celebration. However, Maddie didn't realise that the girls were setting her up for a wedgie on the tree, which made her panicked, but it was far too late. She was hung up on the tree next to Jess, and there was nothing she could do about it. 

Then, Mackenzie pulled Maddie's denim shorts down, and took them off, throwing them to the ground. As she was wearing a g string, Maddie's underwear snapped quickly, and she fell to the ground. Next, Katie pulled maddie's Top off, and Michelle took maddie's Bra off, leaving her naked in the middle of the back garden. Mackenzie then ran up and tied up Maddie, before leaving her stranded on the ground. The rest of the girls left, and jess and Maddie were left alone, both embarrassed and confused.

The end. Thank you for reading :-)

Want a sequel ? Let me know