All but Clarence: Hey Queen!

Queen: Hey Y'all *Sneeze*

Clarence: You aight?

Queen:. Yeah, just allergies.

Jazz: Okayyyyy, Let's go then!

Trey: Shut up Jazz, you only hype to see Tae *rolls eyes*

Ar'mon: Real rap, tho *laughs*

Jazz: So? That's my baby *cheesing*

Clarence:*rubs the back of his neck* okay.... Can we go now?

➰At School➰

〰Yn Point Of View 〰
I just got to school and it is 7:42 am. When I arrived, the lunchroom was full. I spotted everyone I recognized, Including my best friend Kennedy, who was sitting with Ar'mon, Trey, Clarence, Queen, Jazz, and Tae. I smiled and headed towards them.

Me: Hey hey!

All (Exept Trey): Hey, Yn!

Trey:*staring at me, smiling* Hey.

Me: *Blushing* Hi, Trey.

Trey: *winks at me*

Me: * Blushes and looks away*

Ar'mon: Trey, C'mere, bro. *Pulls Trey out of the lunchroom*

〰Ar'mon Point Of View 〰

I pulled Trey out of the cafeteria. He was acting up again.

Me: Trey, Wtf was that??

Trey: I was flirting with her, what's *GCO*

Me: You was not! You was playing with her emotions again.

Trey: I was only flirting with her!

Me: Well, stop because you're doing that on purpose.

Trey: Why would I play with her emotions?

Me: Cuz you know she like you!

Trey:*shocked* She likes me?

Me: Yes, That's why she started act so goofy around you when we went to the carnival together.

Trey:*walks back into the lunchroom*

〰Kennedy's Point Of View 〰

Hey Y'all, my name is Kennedy. I'm light skinned I have long curly hair, and I have a thick figure. I have a crush on Ar'mon, but I don't think he likes me back. I know that he likes my best friend, Yn, but I have the slightest bit of hope that he likes me too.

Yn: Kennedy, C'mere real quick

Me:*Walking over to her* What

Yn: *whispering* shhhh! Okay, I know Ar'mon like me, but I know how much you like him, so I'mma set y'all two up.

Me: When? How?

Yn: Tonight. Clarence and Queen are having a party at their new house, and the whole squad gon be there. Me, you, Jazz, Tae, Queen, Clarence, Ar'mon and Trey. More people too.

Hearding Ar'mon name made me smile.

Me: Okay. Thanks, Yn

Yn: No problem, Kennedy *hugs me*

Me: *Hugs Back*

Yn: well, we gotta go shopping for tonight, so be ready after school! *Runs away*

I breathed deeply and walked to class.

➿ Science ➿

〰 Yn Point Of View 〰

Well, the whole squad got the same classes after lunch. I sit next to Ar'mon, and Kennedy sits next to Trey. Queen hasn't come to class yet. I wonder what's up? Anyway, I sit all the way in the back of the classroom, because I usually end up falling asleep after I finish my work, cuz there's nothing else to do. Today, we had a quiz, and I finished before the whole class (I didn't rush, I'm just really smart) and fell asleep.