Chapter 7

Ella's P.O.V.

I sat in room on the bed. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I wanted cry, scream and many, many things.

Maybe after 30 minutes door opened and into the room came redhead man, as I know is General Hux.

I was watching him. He stood next to the bed.

,,Ren told me that I have to show you around the baseship." he said. Then he came closer to me. I was watching him carefully. ,, I am General Hux." he offered me his hand.

,He really think that I'm going to shake hands with him?' I thought.

I turned head in opposite direction. He let his hand fell.

,,You know, it's good behavior to shake hands and told names." he said

,,And you really think that after what you did, I would be like...ÁÁÁÁ nice to meet you General ...and so on. You blown up my only home here! You can drop your good bahavior!

I'm NOT going with you! Anywhere!"

He straightened his posture and looked at me with fire in his eyes.

,,Who do you think you are?! You're not here to command me! Me!" He catched my hand and brought me on my feet. He came closer with his face. ,, Now..." he started with low voice. ,, you're going to be good and tell me your name. Say it."

I was a little bit scared now. But I was holding my posture.

,,Ella...Ella Avosyok."

,,Excelent." He let go my hand but he stays close to me. ,, And now we can go on our tour." He step back and led me to the door and out.

__________________________________________________

After the tour he told me that he will send a trooper to escort me to the dining room for dinner. And with that he left me in my new room. Which was opposite from his and next to Ren's.

Meanwhile I showered and put on new clothing which I found in the closet.

When I was ready, full clothed, someone knocked on the door.

I went to the door and opened them.Outside was a stormtrooper.

,, Good day Miss. I'm here to take you to the dining room." he said ,, Can you please follow me?"

,,Yeah Yeah Sure."

And with that he led me.

,,By the way....I am Ella... And you?"

,,Nice to meet you Ella. I'm CS-0667."

I smiled ,,Nice to meet you too CS-0667. But I think I won't be able to remember your name. If that is ok with you, can I called you different?" I asked

,,Sure." he agreed

,,Ok...Maybe something like.....C-Chri...Chriss! That's it! You like it?"

,,Yeah it's good. I like it." he said enthusiastically.

We talked about our lives and many jokes. When we came into the dining room we were both laughting.

Everybody looked at us. Now we were silent.

,,Hey, would you like to eat with me?" Chriss asked

I brightly smiled at him ,, Yes. That would be nice and sweet from you. I don't want to sit with that Kylo Ren or General Hux."

,,Ok.Come."

We sat with food to the table. Chriss put down his helmet. I was watching him in silence. , Wow he is very handsome.'I thought. After a while I came to my mind and stoped staring at him. And then I realized that he is looking at me too. And then that moment was ruined. Over me was hovering shadow. I turned and saw that it is Kylo Ren.

,,I didn't get you the permission to eat with someone else than me or General." He bent down ,, You're much higher than some trooper. Today I leave it...but tomorrow not. And other days too." And with that he left to the table where was General and silver stormtroper as I know is Captain Phasma.

General was looking at me with look of disgust.

,,OMG. This wouldn't be good." I said

,,I am going to be in so much trouble." Said Chriss and he looked me in the eyes. ,, But I don't care. I am grateful that I met you. And on the other hand...I hate this place... But I must be here. Yet."

I smiled at him. ,,I don't care too. They can't do me anything. They need me." I leaned closer to him and whispered: ,, But I don't give up them that easily."