"I should get back," You mumble against his neck."before the others wake up."

Diaval stops humming and stills his hand.

"I don't want this to end." He sighs. "I could sit here forever like this. No interruptions, nobody to bother us. Just you, I and the clouds."

"Me too, but imagine what Aurora will say if she finds out we have seen each other."

Diaval thinks for a minute before sucking in a big breath. "Hmmm, I do believe you're right."

You both stand up and smile. Diaval runs his hands down your arms to your hands and grasps them. "I shall see you soon m'lady." He kisses your cheek and transforms into a raven. You watch him fly into the distance before you teleport yourself back to the castle. Your head hits the pillow as Auroras eyes open.

"Everybody up!" Aurora squeals "Today is the big day!"

Maleficent sits up sleepily.

"Get up (f/n)! Diaval awaits you!" You try to block the young queen out but her shouts just grow louder.

"I'm up! I'm up!" You say holding your hands up in defeat.

Aurora jumps onto your bed and drags your sleep deprived body into a hug.

Aurora has Edgar, her assistant, help you get dressed. Edgar was an elderly man, whom you had grown quite fond of. His sleek grey hair and loving smile reminded you of your father. When he asked who was walking you down the aisle you just shrugged.

"I don't have anyone."

"Well, miss (f/n), if you deem appropriate I would happily be the one to walk you down the aisle."

"You would?"

"If you deem appropriate." He smiles.

"Yes!" You squeak, wrapping your arms around the small man. "Thank you."

"It would be my honor."

He exits the room leaving you alone. You glance one more time at your dress in the mirror before following him out of the bedroom.

Aurora greets you in the castle courtyard along with Maleficent and Edgar.

"Are you ready for surprise number one?" Aurora asks excitedly.

"Surprise number one? You mean there's more?"

"Of course."

You open your mouth to ask what it is until you see a magnificent white horse-drawn carriage entering the gates.

"Oh my god." You breath "It's beautiful."

"I know! It's looks almost as if it were taken straight from a fairy tale does it not?"

"Yes."

"Well, come one then, Diaval awaits." You all pile into the carriage, your dress taking up most of the room.

You watch as the castle disappears out of sight.

You head deep into the Moors where the mist grows thick. "Surprise number two! Diaval told us you love the mist."

"He remembered that?"

"Of course he did. He loves every little thing about you, after all, it's the little things that count." You laugh at the resemblance of Auroras sentence to yours. "What's so funny?" Aurora laughs.

"Sixteen years ago I said the exact same thing to Diaval. "It's the little things that count."

Aurora smiles as she sees the hill on which the ceremony will take place. "We have arrived!"