"God, I'm nervous," Rose said as she looked at the pile of clothing. "This is actually happening."

I didn't say anything in reply to her comment. I mean, what was I suppose to say? That I was excited for the ceremony? I was far from it.

I picked out a light blue summer dress, noticing Roses look of approval. "It matches your eyes," she commented while continuing on her search for clothing.

I waited near one of the doors to take a shower. Just thinking of finally taking a hot shower after these past few days made me shiver with delight. I inhaled noticing that the scent from inside the washroom was familiar. Just before I could dwell on it any further my mom stepped out.

She looked alive and bright as day. The color was finally back in her cheeks which brought a smile to my face. Even though she was just in a towel in front of me, I wasn't disgusted. Werewolves tend to shift around each other and seeing a pack mate in the nude wasn't a disgusting thing.

But I did feel uncomfortable when Mason goes nude. He honestly does that to annoy me.

I stepped in the tub leaving my clothes on the ground. I sighed in absolute pleasure as the warm water pelted my back. I squirted some shampoo onto my hand washing out the dirt in my hair. It felt good.

I spent about twenty minutes in there before getting out and drying myself.

I slipped the dress on. It ended just above my knees and was slightly tight around my waist but I ignored it.

I let my wet hair down. It looked curly which I kind of liked but hated at the same time. I walked out to see Rose deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. I sat next to her on the chair. She didn't answer me so I snapped my fingers in her face. She looked at me startled. Her eyes were tearing up which I then knew it was serious. Rose hardly cried but when she did it was because of Mason.

I placed a hand on her shoulder in concern. "What's wrong."

She inhaled deeply before sighing out. "I don't know where my parents are."

A horrible realization dawned on me. I hadn't seen Roses parents at all. Masons parents were here, but not Roses. So while I was wailing about my problems, Rose had been keeping quiet about her own. I was such a horrible friend these past days.

I wrapped an arm around her. "Did you talk to Mason about this?"

She surprised me by snorting. "No."

"Do you think they're..." I trailed off not wanting to actually say it. Rose understood what I was trying to say because she shrugged.

"They could be," she stated going back to her silent crying. "They're all the family I have left."

"That's not true," I say furiously, "you have Mason, me, my mom, and my dad."

She didn't reply but she began wiping her tears away. Instead of saying anything else, she hugs me before leaving for the washrooms.

I really needed Mason to know about this.

I glanced around the room noticing that some females had already left. Where did they go? My mom included.

Instead of waiting for Rose to finish with her shower like I originally planned, I took to the door. The halls were empty except a few guards lingered here and there.

One guard looked up at me before pointing down the hall. "Everyone is gathered downstairs."

I said a brief thank you before practically sprinting down the stairs. I needed to know what was happening and find Mason.