"Thanks, Grace." She blew a kiss to me as she reached for my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom.

---

Grace and I were sitting in her car after she parked just a house or two down from Nick's and I was freaking out.

"I can't do this, Grace!"

"Yes you can," she assured me. "We're gonna go in there and have a great dinner and then you're gonna talk to Harry. It'll be fine." She said confidently.

"Ugh," I groaned, "okay." I told her and I reached to open the car door.

"Listen, it really will be okay, I have no doubt about it, but if you really wanna leave at any point...just let me know." She told me seriously.

"Thank you, Grace." I responded sincerely.

I had barely finished the first knock before Nick had already tore the door open and charged forward to hug me.

"SAVVY!" I laughed loudly and hugged him back, although not quite matching his level of enthusiasm.

"You alright, Nick?" I asked as he led us inside.

"Just great, how are you? Introduce me to your friend!"

"We're good, this is Grace. Grace, this is Nick."

They exchanged greetings and stood talking for a bit, getting to know each other, and I began to wonder where Harry was. I tried to subtly lean my head and peek around to see if I saw him. Apparently, I wasn't as subtle as I thought.

"He's in the back grilling." Nick said with a smirk.

I thought about trying to deny that I had been looking for Harry, but instead I nodded and gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Please tell me you're all caught up on this train wreck going on between the two of them?" He asked and turned to Grace.

"Yes! God, it's been torture. She fancies him so much." She said. Now I wasn't under the impression that I had done some stellar job hiding my feelings, but that didn't mean I wanted her advertising them like that to Nick.

"I knew it!" He turned to smile at me.

"Well-I-" I sputtered, "Grace fancied you!" I decided that'd be the best way to get the attention off me. It may have been a bit primary school of me, but I was working with what I had.

Nick turned back to her now with a mischievous glint to his eyes. Grace was staring at me with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"I would hardly say I fancied you! I just said you were fit."

"Well cheers, babe. I like you even more already."

"Did you know they're meant to talk after dinner tonight?" She asked Nick while staring at me with a challenging eyebrow raise.

"Grace!" I snapped. I wasn't sure if Harry had shared that with Nick and I didn't appreciate being talked about like I wasn't standing right there.

"What? That twat didn't tell me that!" Grace just started to nod frantically along and Nick pulled her into the kitchen, to discuss Harry and I no doubt, leaving me forgotten in the front. She stuck her tongue out at me in celebration as they walked away. I sighed and decided I would go to the back to find Harry.

He was stood by the grill and didn't turn as I stepped outside. I noticed he was playing with Puppy who was further down in the yard, but started to run forward when he saw me. Harry thought he was just returning the toy that was in his mouth so he scooped him up before he could run past him. He immediately started to pull the toy from Puppy's mouth and started to make fake growling sounds at him. I held in an endeared giggle as I watched him play.