-thirteen-

Felix found his eyes closing as if it was an intentional kiss. They quickly opened back up when the older suddenly went to move away. Felix was not going to let that happen. He quickly grabbed onto Changbin's shirt to hault him from moving away.

"Hold on." He said, not caring if he sounded desperate at the moment. That kiss...felt good even though it was accidental. Felix wanted it to happen again. "Let's just stay like this."

If Changbin was disgusted about what just happened, he didn't show it. In fact, he did exactly what Felix asked him to do. It surprised Felix to say the least. He thought maybe Changbin would've been freaked out and immediately would've backed away. But that wasn't what his reaction was at all.

Instead, the older stayed on top of him, staring into his eyes. They were so close that Felix could feel Changbin's hot breath going down his neck.

"Changb-"

"Hold on."

Suddenly, Changbin pinned down both of Felix's arms to the floor and used his legs so that they were trapping down Felix's own.

"How would you get out if this situation if someone is pinning you down like this?"

"Um-" Felix couldn't think of an answer. He was too shocked to even realize that he was staring deeply into the other's eyes. Without warning, Changbin pecked his lips against Felix's. It was quick, but very unexpected. It left Felix feeling stunned. "Wh-"

"Nevermind. Perhaps you're not quite there yet. Here." Changbin smiled, as if he didn't just kiss Felix. As if it didn't even happen. Before Felix could ask any further questions, Changbin flipped the both of them around so that they switched their positions. Felix was now straddling the older, eyes boring into him.

"I'll show you what to do."

Felix tilted his head in confusion until Changbin started to talk again. "So if you want to get out of this position, you need to first know the eight sensitive spots on a person. This will go for any technique. The first is the eyes, nose, and ears. You want to hit one or more of those areas before attempting anything else.

"For example, if I want to disable you so I can escape, I will first take both of my hands and quickly press my fingers into your eyeballs. I won't to that for real but it will temporarily blind your attacker for a few seconds.

"Next, after hitting one of those three sensitive spots, you will have to aim for one of the last four. Since you are pinning me down to the floor and my hands are still pressing into your eyes,  I will have to bring my knee up with all of my strength to your groin. Which is the closest sensitive spot I can access.

"After doing so, your opponent will become weak enough for you to shove them away and escape."

Felix nodded his head at Changbin's instructions. He seemed to be very good at self defense. It made sense what he was explaining. Basically just go for the eyes then knee the attacker in the groin. "So what are the other sensitive areas?"

Changbin moved up from under Felix and sat on the floor. "Besides the eyes, nose, and ears, there's the throat, chest, knees, groin, and ankles. As long as you hit one of these correctly, your opponent will be disabled for enough time for you to deliver another blow or escape."

"Wow. I didn't even know any of this."

Changbin nodded, "It's pretty simple. You can come up with more complicated moves with it but these are the basic target spots."

As the minutes turned into hours, Felix had soon mastered three separate techniques. He was excited to have known a few ways to defend himself. It was quite fun too. In fact, he wished he had taken up Chan's advice earlier. Yet again if he did, Changbin wouldn't of been the one teaching him.

Thinking of the older boy suddenly made Felix blush. He wanted another kiss from him but didn't know how to get it.

Felix cleared his throat as they were about to leave. "Hey, do you maybe want to sleep over at my place? I mean, you don't have to you don't want to but-"

"Sure." The older smiled at him, making Felix's heart race even faster than it already was.

He decided that he would make it his mission to get another kiss out of Changbin. And if he was lucky, maybe something a little more too.