12~Prom -part 1-

Hi!
The next four chapters(up to 15)
Are going to be of prom and graduation.
I'm starting school soon.
Also! Go check out My Laurence x Reader!
Ok please start music
:3

Y/n pov

Aphmau squealed "eeee y/n!!!!! We found the purrrfect dress at the mall today for Katelyn!" Aphmau giggled and I shook my head "don't say purrfect" I laughed and she  did a drum roll.

At the end of the drum roll she stepped out of the way and Katelyn was in a light blue dress with white flowers along her waist. She was very pretty!

"Wow Katelyn! Who is the guy you are going to prom with?" I asked and she blushed then seemed to got mad at her blushing.
"It's not like I want to go with him! I-it's t-Travis" She said annoyed. Me and Aphmau bursted our laughing.

Kawaii chan came out of the bathroom with a pink and white dress. The top part was white with white glitter at the top. At the bottom was pink.

"Y/n!!!!!" I heard my mom yell and I sighed "that's pretty Kc. My mom is calling me"
I said and Aphmau nodded "ok! Talk to you later y/n" she said and I waved. I shut off Skype and plugged in my laptop.

I ran down the stairs to see mom taking pictures of Danny. Danny was in a long,pastel green dress with a small pink flower on the strap. "Cute! But you aren't a junior or senior" I said and she blushed.

"Sage is" she said simply and I smirked at her. "No funny business" I said and she groaned.
"Why don't you want to come?" She asked.
I shook my head "I have no one to go with" I said weirdly.
Danny perked up "Kianna isn't going with anyone either!" She said and I smiled "great idea! Let's go to the mall then!" I said and we got ready to leave for the mall.

Before we left I called Kianna
"Hey y/n everything alright?"
She asked and I smiled
"Well, we should go to prom together as friends" I laugh and she hums
"Hmmm sure!" Kianna said and I smiled
"Great meet me at the mall" I say.
"Ok is it ok if I bring some of the pups?" Kianna asks and I hum yes in return.

Time skip

After shopping we all went back to my house to show my mom.

Y/ns you can change the color!

Kiannas dress:3

My mom took pictures of us three and Kianna then went home. Me and Danny went upstairs to change.
I changed into sweatpants and my f/c tank top.
I layed on my bed and go a text.

???-? Y/n- y

?-Y/n?
Y-hi! I'm sorry my phone got destroyed by my mom and is now fixed. I know non of my contacts
?- oh! I think I got the wrong number
Y-you called me by my first name
?-Fine! It's gene
Y-gene!!
G- Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you lately. School has been hectic
Y- Gene... I know about you being mean to the students again.
G-...
Y- ugh my mom just called me! Gene I will talk to you later,ok?"
G- alright.

I walk downstairs "yes mom?"
"Make sure to get pretty for prom tomorrow!" She says and I nod "I know! I'm going to bed" she nods and I run back upstairs.
I plug in my phone and fall asleep on my bed

I honestly idk anymore
Lol
Prom part two will be when she goes to prom. It may be shorter than others
:3
Til next time
-kitty❤️❤️