"Yo daddy don't know about us?" Glizzy asked. "I don't got time for questions, go." I said serious. What did he mean by us. I shook my head going back into the room.

"That was just a confused maid." I said closing and locking the door. "Oh, okay." My dad said standing up. I knew he didn't believe that lie, it was all over his face. He's not really good at hiding things. He left out the room and I sighed.

"That would've been terrible." Nat said holding her hand over her forehead falling back. "Exactly, and you'll never believe what Glizzy said." I said. "What?" She asked bouncing right back up. "Yo daddy don't know about us?" I said quoting him.

"What?" Nat said. "My point exact." I said sitting down. "He brought just Nahmir by the way." I added. Nat stood up doing a little dance. I giggled watching her stupidly dance. "Where they at now?" She asked. "Oh!" I exclaimed forgetting all about them.

I jogged to the door, leaving out. "Y'all can come now!" I yelled not knowing how far down they went. A few seconds they appeared. I opened the door opening it wide enough for them to catch the door.

"Yo daddy strict huh?" Nahmir asked automatically sitting next to Nat. "Very." I said locking the door. Glizzy plopped down on my bed laying down. I walked over to my bed laying beside him.

"You made up your mind?" Glizzy asked me. "I kinda wanna go skating." I said. "We can do that." He said looking me directly in my eyes. I tensed up a little bit. I looked away quickly. "Ya'll ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nat answered beginning to put on her shoes.

✗ ✗ ✗

I got out my wallet as the lady told us how much it was per person. "Jaelynn, I got you." Glizzy said. "You sure? I got the money." I said opening my wallet. "I'm sure, put it up." He said handing the lady his money.

I really didn't like people buying me things, it makes me feel like I don't have the money when I do. It's a pride thing for me, I just enjoy the fact of having money in my own pocket. I got the money on my own.

"Thank you." I said. "You welcome." He said.

"Girl you got it good, he paying for all your things." Nat whispered in my ear as we walked to the counter. "You know I don't like it, but if he wants to I can't stop him." I said. "Living lavish." Nat dramatically said.

"What size?" The boy who looked to be in his teens asked. "Five." I said handing him my shoes.

"Living lavish? That's a stretch." I said to Nat. "Just imagine all the other things he gonna want to buy you, purses, shoes, sunglasses, allat." Nat said trying to paint a picture for me. I rolled my eyes. "I won't accept it." I said taking my skates.

"Gir- you crazy." Nat said. Nat and I are two different people. I'm the only child, anything I wanted I got it. Nat grew up in a big family, things weren't guaranteed. You would expect her to have my mindset but it's the opposite.

Nat and I stepped out on the floor, I was a little rusty. I haven't skated in years and neither has Nat. The last time we both went skating was at my birthday party years ago. "I forgot how to skate." Nat said. I threw my head back laughing. "It's been so long."

Nahmir and Glizzy sped past us laughing. It caused Nat to lose balance, she grabbed on to me by instinct and we both fell. "Nat!" I said standing up dusting my butt off. "I hate them." She said and began to mug. I laughed at her facial expression.

"It's not funny Breean." She said holding her hand out. I pulled her up still laughing. "It's real funny Marie." I said calming down. I began to get the hang of it, but Nat not so much. "Jae! Wait for me." She whined as I sped up.

"Sorry." I said catching up to Glizzy. I caught on to his shirt. "You can't be doing that." He said almost losing his balance. "My bad." I said laughing. I looked back seeing Nat struggling and then sat down. I shook my head.

"Where's Nat." Glizzy asked me. "Over there, she's a lil rusty." I said holding back my laughter.

"Come on Nat." I said as we got around to her. "Don't even try to play me, you left me for him." Nat said standing up. "I came back though," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Whatever."

"I got you." Nahmir said holding his hand out. She slightly blushed, and took his hand. Glizzy and I left them behind. We skated and talked, until we all took a break. We got food and sat down and ate. I was enjoying myself and once I finished my food, I was ready to start back up.

"Okay! Everyone off the floor, it's couples skating." The announcer said over the loud speaker. I pouted and watched all the single people get off the floor. I sat back down resting my fist on my face.

Glizzy got up to throw his trash away, he stood in front of me holding his hand out. I looked up and smiled, taking his hand. He lead me out onto the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist. The whole time I kept a smile on my face.

It was a moment where he looked me directly in my eyes, I looked at him and he began leaning in. My heartbeat sped up, I slowly leaned in. We stopped nearly nose to nose, looking each other in our eyes. I wasn't going to let this moment die.

I leaned up further connecting the kiss. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. Four months worth waiting for.

whew! it took me a long time to get time to update so i'm just gonna publish this chapter for y'all 😭  so enjoy :)) if i made any mistakes correct me please