DIRTY BITCHES TRYING TO TAKE MY SPOT

Dirty Bitches Trying To Take My Spot​​

I met King one day in traffic. I was on my way to the bank to make a deposit. While sitting at the light a black Benz pulled on the side of me. I glanced over to my right to check the car out. It was nice and one day I was gonna own me one. He smiled and I smiled back. The light turned green and I pulled off. I made it to the bank. Ran inside to handle my business and walked back out. When I stepped out I noticed the black Benz parked next to my Camry.

Excuse me beautiful what is your name, he asked.

Look I'm sorry and I'm not really in a good mood today. I said.

You too beautiful of a woman to let anything make you upset.

Well thank you.

Ok maybe he's not such a jerk after all.

I got in my car and he asked, so are you going to tell me your name?

My name is Amerie.

That's a beautiful name it fits you.

Thank you.

Well Amerie do you mind if I can take you out one day?

Sure what is your name?

They call me King. He said and flashed me a smile. We exchanged numbers and agreed to talk later.

I called King that night and found out that he was 29 years old. He had one daughter and he was no longer with the mother of his child. He was a dope man and we were both from the same side of town. I didn't know him because I was a home body and didn't really run the streets that much. I told him that I was 21. No kids. Single and that I had a customer service job. I worked Monday thru Friday so we set up a date on Saturday. I met King at the restaurant. He insisted on picking me up but I didn't feel comfortable with him knowing where I stayed. Dinner was great; we had steak, lobster, and crab legs. King was older and I loved me an older man they know how to treat a lady. Men my age wasn't on shit. King was the type of man that I needed in my life. I made it home and called him to let him know that I made it in safely. We stayed on the phone until 3am just talking about everything. Monday morning I went to work and was having a terrible day. King texted me and asked how my day was going. I told him shitty and that Monday's have never been a good day for me. An hour later a young man came in with a boutique of flowers and asked for me. I was so happy they were beautiful I opened up the card and read it.

If I have to send you flowers every Monday to make it wonderful I will. I smiled and hurried and called King back and thanked him for the flowers. When I got home I called King and we talked again until I fell asleep. The weekend came and I invited him to my house. He came in and sat on the couch as I got ready.

Nice apartment for a young girl, he said.

Thanks I try to keep it together.

We left and King threw me his keys and let me drive the Benz. I drove him around all day. We went to the car wash. That's when I found out that King owned the carwash. It was a popular spot that every local dope boy came and got their whips washed. I had to put my girls on to this. Next we went out to eat downtown. After that he took me shopping and let me pick out whatever I wanted. It was getting late and I didn't want the day to end. King asked me to go back to his place and I said yes. We made it to King house and it was really nice.

You better not tell anyone where I stay, he said.

I promise not to tell anyone where you stay, you can trust me.

He showed me around and the last room was the bedroom. He had a king size bed fit for a King. I fucked King that night like a porn star. I wanted to I'm not going to lie. Besides he has been too nice to me and spent a lot of money on me. I felt that he had earned it. In the morning I fucked him again.

"I knew you were a little freak; the good girls are the freakiest ones."

I bit down on my lip and said, "Good girl gone bad."

We both laughed and I went back to sucking his dick. We went to breakfast in the morning and came back to the house to continue fucking. I woke up in an empty bed and noticed King wasn't there. I heard voices coming from downstairs. I jumped in the shower got dressed and went to join King. When I walked downstairs I noticed King had company.

I see someone has finally woken up.

Yes I like to get my beauty rest. I sat down next to him on the couch. He friend watched me. King introduced the both of us.

This is my good friend Ace. Ace this is my girl Amerie.

Hello, how are you? I said

I'm cool. Ace said.

I sat there for a moment while they both discussed business. I could see that Ace really didn't seem too comfortable with me hearing them talk so I politely removed myself to give them more privacy. Once King was done and Ace left King and I watched movies and hung out the rest of the weekend. I was starting to like King he wasn't like the thirsty men my age. The weekend was over and I had to go to work in the morning. He took me home and I kissed him goodnight inside the car before I went inside. We promised to call one another tomorrow.

Read More: www.amazon.com/author/carynlee

Facebook/Instagram/Twitter ~