Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Eonni, you're serious about this?" Chaeng looked at me up and down.

I nodded and lightly grinned.

"Confident strong woman!" I heard Lisa shout when I got out of the door.

I headed to the train station and bought a ticket to the place where uncle Jiwoo and aunt Soohye lives.

I was too determined to notice that I already arrived, I was fiddling with my cold fingers as I got out of the taxi.

I knocked on the door and it was immediately opened.

"Jennie-ssi? Come on inside, it's cold there." Uncle welcomed me and I made myself at home since I was close with them, they are crackheads like Jisoo, specially uncle.

"What brings you here baby girl?" Aunt asked me as I blush at her pet name.

"Where's Jisoo? I miss her badly, please tell me where she is." I pleaded and these stupid tears started to show up again.

They immediately hugged me as I cry on aunt's shoulder while uncle caressed my head.

"Shhh don't cry, Jisoo told us not to tell where she is. We respect her decision so I'm sorry but we can't tell you." Aunt Soohye smiled at me gently and I nodded.

-

After having lunch with them, I was going to return to our dorm which I was going to do now.

"Still no clues?" I pouted and gave them a big doe eyes. Everyone is a sucker for this.

"Aigoo, so cute. But no." Uncle Jiwoo teased and stuck his tongue out.

I pouted and I bid goodbye to them as I return to our dorm.

-

"Jennie eonni, where have you been?" Lisa asked and popped junk food on her mouth.

"Jisoo's parents." I replied and sat on the couch.

"Did you get something?" Chaeng turned her head on me and I shaked my head.

"Nothing, they won't tell me. Jerksoo instructed them to not tell anyone" I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"Looks like we got Savage Jen back, so mind if Chaeng and I have a date?" Lisa asked me cheekily.

"Yeah sure, everybody leaves me now" I faked cried and threw myself on the sofa.

"See you later eonni, we'll be going now." Chaeng kissed my cheek and they headed out of the dorm.

What to do now? I'm alone tsk.
Maybe I should call my friend Momo? She should be free now.

I started to dial her and after a few rings she anwered it.

"Hey Jen, what's up." She asked me, seemingly bored.

"Let's hang out, I'm bored." I replied with the same tone.

"Sure sure, but it won't be long. Eomma asked me to handle something on Japan." She whined and I chuckled.

"So, I'll go there, or you'll go here?" I asked her and she seemed to think for a second.

"I'll go there, I'm around the area. Be there in twenty." She hanged up and I started to prepare my self again.

After exactly twenty minutes, someone knocked on the door. I opened it revealing Momo dressed in a longsleeve and a print "Twice" in the middle of it.

"What happened to the Jennie Kim I knew? What hurt her that she forgot to look good?!" She asked ragingly, her eyes widening up. Probably noticing my eyebags and cracked lips.

"I fucked up, that's why. Let's go." I told her coldy and she didn't asked anymore after that, sensing I didn't want to talk about it.

-

"Aigoo, I didn't know you still like to shop for freaking hours!" she complained, she used to shop with me back then. But it was just for a good three hours.

"Shut up, you used to shop like me. Are you getting older or something?" I teased her and she hit my shoulder.

"Let's go eat then, maybe that will save your ass from being old." I smugly glanced at her and she glared at me.

-

"So, what business is making you come back at Japan?" I asked her as I shoved the milk ice cream on my mouth.

"I guess eomma wants me to do something for our business, maybe attending a meeting for her?" she was never fond of boring meetings, or except if there's a hotie in the room.

"Where Jisoo?" she asked which caught me off guard.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered as I remembered that I didn't know where she is.

"What? Don't the four of you live together, she left?" She asked me, seemingly confused.

"It's a long story, and isn't your flight around 3:00PM? It's around 12:00PM now, have you packed already?" I asked, diverting our subject to her flight.

"Oh crap! sorry Jennie, let's get you back at the dorm." She realized she haven't even packed and panicked.

-

"Jennie-ya, I'll leave now. I'll send you a picture if there's someone hot there, so you won't sulk on your dorm alone." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No thank you, I'm all reserved for Kim Jisoo, no one else." I dreamily said and her eyes widen.

"Oh god! You're gay for her now?!" she had her mouth open.

"Yes. and your flight, remember?" I reminded her and she stormed out.

Guess today is a boring day for me?
I sighed and decided to watch drama.

It's Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo!
It's the scene where Bok Joo or Lee Sung Kyung finds Nam Joo Hyuk in a resto and a few girls hitting up on him instead of his bestfriend who set it up.

I'd seriously strangle all the boys and girls who will try to flirt with my Jisoo, or what if she's flirting with someone now?!

My blood boiled at that thought, gritting my teeth and my hands clenching, I glared at Jisoo's picture in my phone.

Meanwhile at Jisoo's place

"Are you okay sajangnim?" the secretary asked Jisoo.

"Yes, please continue." She shrugged it off, but she was shivering. Not from the airconditioned room. She just suddenly felt like someone is cursing at her right now.

"Weird." She mumbled, only herself hearing it as she moved her hands up and down on her arms, to ease the hair in her arms that is standing up.