Entering the Danger Zone

(F/Y/N) is the formal version of you name. So like if someone was to call Deku, "Izuku Midoriya" instead of "Deku" or "Midoriya". 

——————————————————————

Turns out Aizawa didn't expel the person in the last place, but it still hurt to be second to last. It also didn't help that a few of the students in class 1-A made fun of you and Midoriya. You about being quirkless and Midoriya about being in the last place. It didn't really bother you that much seeing as if they really wanted to fight, you would win in a matter of seconds. Your hand to hand combat skills are off the charts and with the help of your quirk, it would be a breeze.

With that being said you thought that walking into class today you were going to get made fun of again, but that wasn't the case. In fact, the people seemed to ignore you like they were afraid of something. You didn't t think too much of it until you went to go talk to Midoriya who was talking with someone from class 1-B. As you got closer you realized it was Monoma, one of the guys who had made fun of you about not having a quirk and how he was furious that you got into class 1-A without one. Today though, he seemed to be afraid of you. As you got closer he started to panic but didn't want to leave mid-conversation/argument with Midoriya. Once you got there Midoriya turned and said, "Oh hi Y/N!" You said hi back and turned to Monoma looking him up and down. He began to talk to you, his voice a little shaky. You didn't pay attention to what he was saying because you noticed on his right arm what appeared to be frostbite? He saw you notice it quickly pulled his sleeve down while avoiding eye contact with you and looking past you. You turn around to see what he is looking at you notice Todoroki looking in your guys' direction, eyeing Monoma angrily. It was weird for you to see Todoroki angry but you chalked it up to him just not liking class 1-B or just not liking Monoma.
"So yeah... well uhhh... gotta go! Bye!" Monoma said as he ran off.
"Well... that was weird...?" You say watching Monoma run off. It was interesting. You have never seen him scared of anything but then again you barely know him.
"Yeah, that was very..." Midoriya got cut off by Todoroki walking over to us.
"Oh hi, Todoroki!" You say smiling at him. God, he is so cute. How can someone be so cute without even smiling?! You thought to yourself.
"Hello, Midoriya and (F/Y/N)" Todoroki said to you both. You were taken aback that Todoroki addresses you by your full name. Just (Y/N) would have been fine.
"Hey um... Todoroki... you don't have to call me by my full name. Just (Y/N) is fine. Or (Y/NN) is even better!" You say to him, not wanting to sound like your trying to not be mean in any way, but just wanting to let him know.
"Ok then (Y/N)." He said avoiding eye contact with you.
"Well uh... good job yesterday Todoroki! And you too (Y/N)!" Midoriya said.
"Oh! Thank you...." you try and finish your sentence when Aizawa walks into the classroom.
"Everyone take your seats and listen up!" He yells and everyone scurries to their seats. As you sit down you catch a glimpse of Todoroki looking at you but before you could really process it he looked away.
"Everyone is getting their hero suits toda—" Aizawa is cut off by the screams of joy rampaging through the classroom.
"Ok ok settle down! Everyone gets your suits on and meet me at this location" Aizawa says and he pulls up the location on the board.

~Le time skip to you getting your suit on~

You remember back in the summer when Aizawa made you make your suit. It was almost pointless because you could never be a real hero. No agency would hire a so-called "Quirkless" hero. It didn't matter though. The only reason you were here was that the government made you come. Regardless of all this you still made a kick-ass hero suit.

(It's the pic at the top. But imma explain it haha)

Your suit is inspired by Assassins. You particularly are a shadow assassin. One because of IT, you make shadowy smoke come off your body when IT is activated. And two because your quirk makes people not perceive things correctly so you basically are like a shadow assassin. You can hide in the shadows and make yourself unknown to the people around you. Your suit is black with silver highlights at first glance (different from the pic). There isn't anything too special with your suit, other than knife holders on the sides. You aren't allowed to hurt anyone with them but you were trained in knife throwing so you won't hit anyone.

~Le time skip to everyone waiting for All Might outside~

Everyone looked amazing in their suits. Everyone was unique and really showed off their quirk. Everyone was admiring your suit too. They thought it was unique for someone without a quirk. Once you thought the barrage of complements was over Todoroki came up to you.
"Nice suit," he said casually.
"Oh thank you!" You said and smiled at him. By now you couldn't smile at him. He was so hot that it made your heart melt. Todoroki suddenly turned around. He seemed to want to say something to you but got cut off by All Might.
"Alright, boys and girls. Today we will be doing a drill. Everyone will be in a team of 2. One team will be the villains and one team will be the heroes. The villains will be guarding a fake bomb and the heroes will try to get to the bomb. All the Hero's have to do it touch the bomb before the time runs out. So villains you have to protect it. Hero's you will not know where the bomb is or where the villains are. Everyone got it?" Before anyone could answer All Might cut them off again and said, "Alright now to announce the teams,
First is:
Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka
Vs.
Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida
Next:
Shoto Todoroki and (Y/F/N)
Vs.
Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure"
Your heart stopped. This can't be right. You can't be put on a team with one of the strongest students at UA. That's impossible! That's...! You look over at Todoroki. For a split second, there seems to be...? A grin...? A GRIN?! Todoroki?! You felt your face become red and your heart skipped more than a few beats. This wasn't good. You couldn't be falling for someone, especially one of the strongest people in your class. You were only here for the government. You looked away from Todoroki to try and collect yourself. You could feel smoke emanating from your right eye again. It was trying to take over while you were vulnerable.
Just as you got yourself together someone walked up behind you. You turned around to face Todoroki. He looks at you and says,
"What's the plan, Partner."