LONG TIME NO SEE SUCKERS

I'm sorry it's been so long, honestly I havent even really been writing at all for like the past year. My mental health plummeted so bad this year because I was on the wrong meds. I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder, and immediately put on antidepressants, which turned out to be bad because depression was the wrong diagnosis.

In recent months, I was in a mental health facility and finally given a correct diagnosis; Bipolar type 2, which we found out later was type 1 due to a full blown manic episode. I'm now on the correct medications, my old ones only making bipolar worse since they were only for depression, and my mental health is absolutely fantastic. I have motivation to write and create now, and I even shower every morning!

So I'm here to announce that I'm rewriting Cherry Blossoms, given that I wrote it when I was 14 and it's pretty cringeworthy. Updates should be up soon, most likely within the next week or so.

I work in a call center, so I have all the time in the world to edit this story.

Also, life updates! A lot of you have stuck around with my stories since the very beginning, 2012 I believe? Time has flown by really fucking fast and now I'm 19, married, and have my own place with my beautiful husband. Life could not be better right now guys, I swear.

So expect some updates coming your way!

I love you guys,

Indfirol ♡