His eyebrows creased, a look of confusion visible on his face.

"Who do you think it could be?" Renjun was peeking over Jisung's shoulder to read what was on the piece of paper. He, himself was quite stumped too.

"I don't know hyung, but I'm kind of scared." The younger admitted.

"Should we show it to the others?" Mark asked, cocking up a brow.

Jisung thought about it. The others meant Donghyuck, Jaemin, Jeno, and Chenle. Knowing the elder, he knew that the other blonde would not rest until he found out who did this to him. He didn't want to burden him like that, nor did he want to bother the others as well.

"So...should we?"

"No."

Renjun let out a sigh," Well, they'll find out one way or another Sung-ah. But if that's what you want for now, we'll respect that. Just remember, if anything else happens, tell us immediately okay?"

The boy just simply nodded as the older boys walked out of the laundry room, leaving Jisung there, just staring at the piece of paper in his hands.

-🐢-

"Oh my god Jeno! You weren't supposed to dump the whole thing in there!" Jaemin let out a groan of frustration as the elder poured in the whole bowl of sugar.

"Oops?" Jeno sheepishly put down the bowl, rubbing the nape of his neck afterwards.

"And you said you knew how to cook. Get out of here you liar." Letting out a small huff, he readjusted his sleeves and began to clean up the elder's mess.

"But I wanna stay!" The blacked haired male whined, latching himself onto the younger's waist.

"You're just going to make more of a mess than you already did you dumbfuck." Ignoring the elder's whines and complaints, he successfully got out most of the sugar from the batter.

The two were actually attempting to make crepe cakes, since Chenle kept saying that he was craving some but he didn't want to go to Rainbow Co. to get them. So he asked Jaemin if he could try making him some instead. The boy was the most knowledgable about cooking out of the seven anyways.

Seeing the younger's pouting lips and droopy eyes made him give in. So, he searched up a simple recipe and gathered the ingredients from the kitchen.

Whilst measuring out the ingredients, Jeno passed by and said that he wanted to help. Saying that he was an expert at cooking, but he hasn't shown any skill so far.

"Please? I promise I won't do anything unless you tell me to Nana." At this point, Jeno was pouting as he looked at the latter with pleading eyes.

Jaemin's heart skipped a beat.

"F-Fine. Just sit on the counter and stay there until I ask you to do something. Also, don't touch anything. Got it?"

Jeno simply nodded his head, smiling gleefully at the younger's answer and the slight pink blush on his cheeks.

He then sat himself onto the counter just like he asked, keeping his eyes on the younger's back profile. He watched as the younger worked on measuring the ingredients then pouring them into the big bowl, mixing it altogether afterwards.

"Jeno-ah, can you get me the pan and put it on the stove. Set the heat onto medium as well please."

"Aye aye, captain." Jeno hopped off the counter and proceeded to fulfill Jaemin's orders, getting the pan and turning on the heat.

After the pan was hot enough, Jaemin began pouring the batter in a little at a time, making the crepe layers. Once he thought that he had enough layers, he turned off the heat and headed to make the whipped cream.

Whilst making it, Jeno stood behind him, looking over his shoulder.

"What's that supposed to be?" He questioned.

"The whipped cream. It's kind of like the icing to a cake." Jaemin explained, still focused on the bowl in front of him.

Jeno let out a hum, thinking about ways to make his time with Jaemin more fun. He was lost in his thoughts, trying to think of anything he could try to do to spice up the mood. Then it hit him.

The bet they had around a week ago when they were playing Mario Kart. He never got to kiss Jaemin due to Dongfuck's cockblocking. After that, the two just kind of forgot about it.

But now, Jeno can use this to his advantage. Smiling evilly, he took his finger and dipped it into the cream then smeared it onto the younger's cheek.

"Yah! Lee Jeno what the actual fuck!" Jaemin was about to slap Jeno on the arm but was stopped when a pair of lips met his cheek.

The elder pulled away, a smirk making its way towards his features.

"W-What was that for?!" A blush crept its way up Jaemin's cheeks.

"What? I wanted to taste the whipped cream. It's very good by the way." Jeno said innocently, acting as if he did nothing wrong.

"You didn't have to do that!"

"Do what?"

"I swear on Hyuck's mom Jeno, I will--"

"You will what Jaemin-ah?" Jeno had closed the distance between the two, trapping the younger between him and the counter.

"I-I will..." Jaemin just stared up at the elder. What will he do? He had no idea.

"You know, you owe me something Nana." He was staring directly at Jaemin's dark brown eyes.

"What's that?" The younger dared to ask.

"This."

Jeno then captured the younger's lips with his, hands making their way up to his jaw, cupping Jaemin's face.

-🐳-

ah fuck my life
school's great
my anxiety levels are
at its peak
what a great time to
be alive