2. -whoa...are you hard?

~ Kate ~

The week goes by pretty quickly and yeah. There's nothing else. No drama, no gossip, no tea.

It's pretty uninteresting.

It's another Thursday morning, at school.
yay.

"Kate! Guess what?" Gianna skipped to me as I was getting my books from my locker.

"Chicken butt," I mutter.

"No Kate seriously. For English, we have a freaking hot sub!" she exclaimed. I really don't know why.

"Yeah... And...?" i said.

"He's hot!! And young!" she yelled.

"Okay, first off, keep it down, and second, where are you going with this?"
She giggled and unbuttoned her shirt a little.
No.

"Gianna!"

"What? It's harmless. Plus we're just going to tease him, not have sex or anything."

"We? No. i'm not in on this." i slammed my locker and walked to my english class.

"Fine. You can watch me." she said.

"Gianna, remember what happened last time? You got the teacher fired almost." i reminded her.

"I'll be careful this time," she said as we entered.

She was right tho. The sub was pretty cute looking. He looked young, in his early twenties, dark curly hair.

Gianna and I took our seats and the class started.

We got assigned a project and we could work with partners.

"Okay Gianna, you write down the examples of Literary Devices, and I'll-" i look over and she wasn't paying attention but just making eye contact with sub.

"Hey! Gianna! Stop it" i said and tugged her arm so she could face me.

"Oh sorry, what did you say?" she said. I groaned at her stupidity.

We had a Pop quiz after we did our mini project but Gianna didn't study.

"Class, keep it quiet. Just because i'm not your teacher doesn't mean you can treat me with disrespect."

Gianna nudged my elbow for the 5th time and I finally looked at her.
"What?" I whisper-shouted.
"Number 7!" she pleaded. I glared at her annoyed by her always cheating off of me.
"Miss Reke? Come sit here." the sub said and pointed at the desk that was in front of him.

She walked to her new desk and groaned. I heard the sub giving her a pep talk quietly on how cheating will get you now where in life.

I finished my quiz and for the rest of the period I just relaxed.

Gianna on the other hand, was not even trying on the quiz. She kept teasing and flirting with the sub. The poor guy was trying not to look at her.

She started unbuttoned her blouse and just massaging her breasts while looking down at her paper.
Some kids had finished and i look over to my right and see a guy with a...

wtf is that a boner?

He was defiantly enjoying Gianna show and getting something out of it.

"Ew, are you hard?" I asked him. His eyes widened and covered his thing with a jacket.

Boys.

Gianna thankfully didn't end up sleeping with our teacher, but did end up leaving the sub speechless.

Okay thank you for reading! more chapters will come! Vote on this story and you'll get a shoutout! <3