Evan "Buck" Buckley: Caught

Evan "Buck" Buckley x Reader

Summary: You're in a secret relationship with Buck, and one night before going out, you're not very careful about keeping that secret.

Requested by Anon (Request at the end)

Warnings: some cussing, some innuendos

Word Count: 878

A/N: I hope this is alright. I'm excited for season two to air of this show so we can start seeing some real character development and I can start writing these characters better!

-

"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" you shouted out of your apartment door. Tonight, you had planned to go out with a few work friends and Buck was driving you, Athena, and Hen.

"You said that fifteen minutes ago!" Hen yelled back from the car.

"You know what? I'll just go grab her." Buck shook his head and walked up to your apartment door. "(Y/N)?" he called out.

"Took you long enough." you yelled from the bathroom.

"What?" he poked his head around the corner before entering.

"God," you laughed. "I forget how dense you are sometimes. I was waiting for you. I haven't put my lipstick on yet and I'm sure you don't want it smeared all over your face."

"Oh. Oh." he smiled and wrapped his arms around you. "Do I get to pick the color?'

"I suppose." you turned around and put your hands on his chest. "Did you have something in mind?"

"Well, maybe." he chuckled and tucked your hair behind your ears and kissed you. "You look great."

"You're not so bad yourself, Evans." you kissed him again.

"You make keeping things on the down low so hard." he sighed, stroking your arms.

"Hey, don't forget that it was your idea." you pushed on his chest.

"I know." he groaned. "We're just enjoying our time before everyone finds out and nothing we do is private." he grabbed your face, pulling you in again.

"And how long did that last?" Hen appeared in the doorway.

"Obviously a while, look how his hands are all over her." Athena added casually.

"Holy shit!" you jumped and pushed Buck away from you. "What- what are y'all doing here?"

"We were outside?" Athena laughed, her hands on her hips. "Did you forget?"

"Y'all left us waiting," Hen added. "And now we see why." she looked you up and down.

"Please don't say anything." you pleaded.

"How long has this been going on?" Athena asked. You and Buck shared a look.

"Not long." you fiddled with your fingers. "Are y'all mad?"

They shared a look before breaking character. They broke into a fit of laughter and shook their heads. "Why would we be mad? I think we're just appalled at how...this," Hen gestured to Buck. "managed to score a date with you." you rolled your eyes.

"I ask myself that question every day." Buck chimed in. Athena and Hen cooed at you.

"Not really the best time.." you sighed. "Can we just forget this and move on? We're gonna be late." you pointed to your watch and squeezed your way out of your bathroom.

"Really (Y/N)? You think you'll live this down? This will be a legendary story for many years to come." Hen clapped her hands, following you.

"Look she's just trying to say we would like to enjoy our time together without the constant nagging of everyone else." Buck defended you. "You all have seen how I used to be first hand, so yeah, I get it. But we're happy."

"You think this is about us protecting her?" Athena scoffed. "Listen Buck, I know she can take your ass in a second. She can handle her own. This is just.. so unexpected. How did this happen?" she cackled again.

"(Y/N), everything alright? Like, up here?" Hen pointed to her brain.

"I will leave you two here and take the car." you threatened.

"Mmhm, I'm sure Buck, here would like that."

"Is that really necessary?" you groaned.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." Athena chucked and gave in. You all sighed in relief, thinking that was the last of it, and headed out the door.

"(Y/N)," Hen whispered in your ear, letting Athena and Buck fall far in front of you. "How is he?"

You cringed. "Can we stop asking those questions? Please and thank you!" you looked at her wide-eyed.

"You think I want to know about that?" her face twisted. "Well, we know where your mind's at. I was asking how he was in general."

"Oh," you fought a blush. "He's great. I mean he's sweet and he takes me out all of the time and, despite everything, he's such a gentleman. He's so appreciative of everything. I'm really glad I gave him a chance because- what?" you stopped when you saw Hen struggling to keep her laugh in.

"You're so in love, it's sickening."

"Oh shut up." you rolled your eyes again.

"Hey Evans! She's in love!" she yelled out to Buck as he got into the car.

"Well I'd hope so." he laughed, dangling his arm out of the drivers side window.

"Just wait 'till Bobby hears about this!" she called after you as you fast walked to the car. "Oh! And Chim? What will he say? God, this is great."

"What are you going to gain from this? Really, what will you gain?" you put your hands on your hips sarcastically.

"Amusement." Hen hugged your shoulders. "Don't fret (L/N). We're happy for you. As long as you're happy we'll support you, and you know that. And if he hurts you, we'll kick his ass." she winked. "Can't guarantee how long we'll keep your secret, but," she shrugged. "We'll try."

"Yeah, thanks for that." you laughed before sliding in the passenger seat.

-

Anon Request: Could I request a female reader x buck from 911? Maybe where the reader is from LAPD and is friends w Athena and Henrietta and they tease her about her relationship w Buck since they catch them in a compromising position? Idk if that makes sense, but you can turn it into something you like. Thank you!