I was numb.

My baby.

"Dakota, what's wrong?" As soon as Dylan asked I broke down.

"Baby, you're scaring me what's wrong?"

"Seb---" I cried

"What happened?" Panic was written all over his eyes.

"Hospital." As soon as I said that word Dylan picked up my phone.

"Libby what hospital? Okay, we'll be there."

"Babe I'm going to need you to stop crying and use those legs to run. He's five minutes away. You need to be strong for him. Now let's go." I nodded and next thing I know Dylan grabbed my hand and we began running.

That run felt like an eternity. My baby was in there somewhere.

We made it to the front desk and Dylan started yelling asking for his kid. The nurse was scared and told him everything he wanted to know. Dylan grabbed my hand and we ran to the fifth floor there in the waiting room stood Libby, Alec, and Carter.

Alec was consoling Libby while Carter was pacing back and forth.

Wait why was Alec here?

"How is he?" Dylan asked. Libby let go of Alec's embrace and ran towards us crying.

"I'm so sorry I should have taken better care of him."

"Libby it's not your fault. Now tell me how is he?"

"We don't know we haven't gotten any news."

"Dakota please look at me," Libby begged. I had not realized Libby was actually in front of me my eyes were looking directly at Carter who looked like he was crumbling into tiny pieces.

"It's not your fault," I whispered as I gave her a hug.

I then walked over to Carter who was not facing us.

I grabbed his shoulder and gently spun him around. His eyes were red. He had been crying.

"I should have been there. I should have been paying attention he was crying and I thought he just missed you. I carried him and tried playing with him, but not once did I check his temperature."

"Carter stop blaming yourself."

"I won't forgive myself if something were to happen to him."

"He'll be fine."

"It was so scary when he began seizing. I didn't know what to do. Alec put him to his side, but I just stood there frozen. I was petrified. I can't think about what can happen to him. I know he's not my kid, but that my nephew. I've been there from the go since you were pregnant. I heard his first heartbeat and saw him grow. I changed his stinky diapers. He may not be my kid, but I sure feel like he's mine. Dakota, I can never forgive myself I--" Carter wasn't able to finish his sentence because he began to uncontrollably cry.

Carter was not overreacting he was right. He had been there from the start. He was at every appointment, he sang to the kids when they were still in me, and he was thereafter Dylan was back. He took that father role when Dylan went missing. He would get up at night to check up on them or if one of them was fuzzy he would sit in the rocking chair with the kids until they fell asleep.

I hugged Carter and gently stroked his back. Sebastian was not only my kid he was in a way Carter's too.

All we could do is wait, and pray for God to have mercy and not take my angel away.

Hey Guys, so Mrs. CEO is coming to an end.

As this story is coming to an end I have begun writing another one which  I hope you guys will enjoy as well.

Here's a little preview of the story.

They never said college would be easy, but no way did I expect it to be this hard. My first year went dandy, well not dandy but not as shitty as this year.

My housing plans fell through, so at this point in my life, I am homeless looking through my school website looking for anyone seeking a last-minute roommate.

I would take anything at this point in my life. Pricing was not much of a concern, and no I was not wealthy I just worked during last school year and this summer so I have some money saved up.

As I was saying I would take anything. Beggars can't be choosers as SchoolBoy Q wisely said.

But of course, I was not going to find anything. School is around the corner everybody already signed their lease and have their roommates. BINGO.

In need of a roommate ASAP somebody bailed last minute. A house in front of the ocean, five minutes away from campus. Rent is $700 plus a $1200 security deposit. Must be okay living with five other guys.

Not one.

Not two.

Not even three or four.

But FIVE.

To be homeless or to live with five other guys?

Screw it I am not living in the streets.

I immediately messaged the guy, Shawn.

"Hey, I am in need of a place. I would be highly interested in taking over the lease with you guys."

Sent. Now just the waiting game.

"You do realize it's five guys?"

No shit I know how to read, you idiot was what I really wanted to say, but I couldn't be mean just yet.

"Yes I'm aware, but I need a place to stay."

"OK come over tomorrow at noon and we can interview you and see if you can live here."

"I'll be there."

Never in a million years would I have thought to live with five guys. But desperate times call for desperate measures.