Its not easy to handle babies.Pranush has problems too."

Varna was taken back by Karunas tone

Varna was taken back by Karunas tone.Priyam felt uneasiness.She tried making Karuna understand.Who was consoling crying Pranush.Varna wanted to take him.She didnt let her.Asked them to come down.Karuna wasnt appreciating.Another thing too.Varnas empty neck and wrists.No vermilion on her head.It wasnt right.Be in such way.After marriage.She didnt say anything.Pricked her from time.She was seeing her like this.

It was time to leave.Vivaan was waiting.Varna felt guilty.But Priyam gave her support.Once they were down.Karuna had Pranush in arms.Who was normal.Seeing his fathers face.She gave him to Vivaan.Kissed his head.Tying black thread on his tiny wrists.

K-"Will save him from bad eyes Vivaan.Suggest you to hire.Someone be with him.Its crucial time.

He needs special care too.You both must be busy.Not possible always.Look after."

Varna heard that.She felt dejected.Not by concern Karuna had for Pranush.But by level of trust.She held for her.Whatever happened few minutes ago.Wasnt taken in good light by Karuna.Vivaan took everyones leave.Prakash took him bit away.He frowned confused at this gesture.

P-"Vivaan wanted to ask you something.Dont know how to.Its bit strange."

V-"Appa feel free to ask.Anything please.What is it."

P-"Its about Varna.And Pranush too.Is Varna.I mean.Is she able to.Look after Pranush well.

Circumstances in which everything happened.Went too fast.We did thought.She will be able to.

We didnt talk with her that much.We were worried for Pranush.Dont come here too now."

Right then before Vivaan could say anything.Pranush was feeling uneasy.He started crying.Wriggling in Vivaans arms.He rocked him.Trying every way to calm him down.When Varna came.Taking him in her arms.As soon as he went there.He settled comfortably.Rubbing his eyes with tiny palms.All were shocked to see this.Prakash became numb.He didnt have to get answer now.What he questioned.He bet his eyes down.Karuna stood in silence too.Varna didnt look at them.Priyam smiled.Kissed baby and Varna.Varna got inside car.After giving final hug to her.Vivaan touched everyones feet.

V-"Appa I guess.You got answer.Regarding which you were worried.Please dont worry.

About Pranush.Im there for him.We all know reason.Why this marriage took place.Good night."

Vivaan started car.Prakash and Karuna were standing.With guilty faces.They didnt knew.While trying to be concerned about.Both their daughter and grandson.They did blunder again.Hurt Varna breaking her more.This was going to cost them big.Vivaan drove car in silence.He could see Varna sitting like statue.Pranush was already sleeping.Till now he was having slight doubts.With Varna and her family.Few other things he noticed.After which he could say.Something was not right.He wanted to answer Prakash.Back about Varna being mother to Pranush.He didnt knew what stopped him.Maybe he should have.