What shouldve happened

That last book triggers me. It just does. Okay? Anybody got a problem? No? Good. Author-San should've had one more chapter. The chapter in which Locklyle becomes cannon. But no. Just leaving the fangirls to do the work for him. And you know what? Imma Finnish the series. Kay? That's what imma do. Right now. Just saying, it might be a little trashy..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met Lockwood outside on the overgrown lawn. Gosh the scenery was beautiful. "So you've decided to come along after all," Lockwood exclaimed.

"Of course I would go with you. It's not like I trust you'd behave out there."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's go."

We walked in awkward silence for quite a while. It wasn't until it was almost sundown when I finally popped the bubble. "Looks beautiful." I said.

Lockwood had quite a surprised look on his face. "Who me?"

I smirked. "Not you, you foul little git."

"What? Did I do something offensive?"

I didn't answer.

After another duration of awkward silence, Lockwood stepped in front of me.

"Hey. You're blocking the view." I whined.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "I am the view," he whispered before pulling me even closer and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup. This is all I got for that. I started writing this chapter way back in the day and now I don't even remember what else I wanted to write about (and trying to even remotely remember what I wanted would require me to reread The Empty Grave which with the current world situation and the fact that I still do not have a source of income makes it all the more difficult to do so). I just thought to myself: huh. Let's just let everyone see this so that I don't have to deal with that annoying draft notification anymore hehe... 

It's been a good 4 years now since I've last written anything. I hope you guys have been doing well since the last time I was here. To be honest I don't even know if this platform is still relevant and if anyone is going to read this. Say, if I started an original story on here, would you guys be willing to read it? If so, feel free to drop some romance/slice of life (maybe some fantasy if I am feeling adventurous enough) ideas in the comments :)

Anyways, before I start to ramble on too much, I hope you guys have a nice day/night wherever you are. Be safe, be responsible, and stay alive.

With regards,

Onion-chan