20 ;

i suddenly woke up in my peaceful sleep because Harvey has texted me and i look at my locksreen and the picture is max and me cuddling *sighs*. "i need to change my lockscreen."
in text
Harvey: Lindsey!! Max has been missing since after school. please help us find him, I'm begging you

ugh i swear to god if i don't love Max i wouldn't do this to him. I got up and left a note on the kitchen saying I'm staying at max even though my mom doesn't care. i went to harvey's house. I knock on their door and harvey opened it.

"thank god lindsey you came" harvey said then he hug me, he's been crying.

ofcourse i hugged back then i saw Aleea

"Aleea!" i ran to her and hug her i mean she's my bestfriend so that's normal.
"are you okay? I've missed you" Aleea said.

"i'm okay, i missed you too, i'm gonna go to look the park just text me ok?" i told her she nodded then i left.

it's windy outside and I'm shivering.

max's pov
well i think you already know that I've been missing, well yes and I'm currently at the tree that me and lindsey used to watch sunset w-

"Max?! Max?" Lindsey shouted i can tell it was her but i still didn't say anything. later then she stopped wandering around and she sat on the bench where our initials are written there and she was shivering, i feel bad.

"Max?😭 if you are near me right now and if you can hear me, I'm sorry.  i-i i really love you and i can't stay mad at you and I'm worried about you please come back" she cried and suddenly stop talking so what i did is i went down the tree and hug her from behind. When she saw it was me she smiled then hug me tighter. "Maxxx" she said. "i thought you left me" she cried again. "Never, i will never leave you lindsey i love you too" i said then i looked at her in the eyes and start leaning in..

lindsey's pov
i started leaning in too until our lips touch. this is the best kiss I've ever had. i missed him so much. i kissed back ofcourse and this kiss was different it was like the first and never ending kiss then he leaned out.

"I will never leave you, remember that" he then pocked the tip of my nose. i giggled.

"you're so adorable, your giggle and everything. let's go home" Max said but i don't want to go home yet. "Noo please let's stay here" i gave him the cutest puppy eyes i can do.
"fine I'm only agreeing because you're cute and i love you." Max said then hugged me tighter. my eyes got heavier before i sleep i said "I love you max".... "i love you too" Max said then kiss me on the forehead then i drifted to sleep.

——
best chapter so far for me.
what's your favorite chapter so far?comment which chapter and comment down if you want more
526 words